Bellator 172 - Fedor vs Mitrione - San Jose

Yeah i read that, basically breaks down to saying if Mitrione makes these mistakes Fedor has a shot of landing a good punch on him

I could do an even bigger list of fedors flaws, fedor bounces about even more than matt does, charging in chin high swinging from his hips wild looping shots etc

Matt has long crisp straight shots, more power in those shots and a more sturdy chin

All my bankroll i can afford to lose so if i lose, its ok, this is more for fun than me trying to make a serious income
Don't agree but gl

I think its because ive been on a crazy streak for picking fights recently

Ive picked 4 under dogs in a row................but havent bet them

So i am probably trying to make up for it here now im starting up betting again

As ive said it could well burn me, it is heavyweight mma, the most risky of all bets

I fully believe Mitrione has this though, i think Fedor is shot

We' have all been there with "I should've bet or bet more" on something. Just dont go crazy if you're planning take betting seriously. And picking fights and betting them is a totally different thing. U gotta find value. Like if u think fighter will win like 80% times but you're getting 10-1 odds on the other guy.. Sure sometimes I bet for fun to add some thrills on a game/fight Im watching..

Bellator 172 Risk $796.56

Matt Mitrione (-105) vs Fedor Emelianenko ~$117.48 for ~$111.89
Matt Mitrione/Fedor Emelianenko does not start round 2 (-162) ~$174.08 for ~$107.46
Matt Mitrione/Fedor Emelianenko Under 1½ (-170) $170.00 for $100.00
Matt Mitrione/Fedor Emilianenko Draw (+8500) $10.00 for $850.00

Patricky Freire (+200) vs Josh Thomson $100.00 for $200.00
Patricky Freire wins by 3 round decision (+315) $30.00 for $94.50
Patricky Freire/Josh Thomson Draw (+6000) $10.00 for $600.00

Cheick Kongo/Oli Thompson Over 1½ (-170) $85.00 for $50.00
Cheick Kongo wins inside distance (+159) $40.00 for $63.60
Cheick Kongo/Oli Thompson Draw (+7000) $10.00 for $700.00

Mauricio Alonso (+255) vs Josh Koscheck $40.00 for $102.00
Mauricio Alonso/Josh Koscheck Draw (+6500) $10.00 for $650.00

Like I said, I don't know if he will want to try and get it to the ground or not, but he should have a big advantage there. Just responding to "what does Fedor have besides and Overhand right". Mitrione is a terrible on the ground. For all we know, Fedor can take a smarter approach to this fight and want to avoid damage and exploit an opponent's weakness

For what it's worth, I thought Mitrione should have lost his Bellator debut. I don't give him any props for coming back and winning a fight he was like -300 in anyway. That's not the only time he got buzzsawed by an overhand right either.

fedor doesnt go to the ground unless he hurts someone and the chances of him hurting matt is about the same as matt hurting him.

only differrence is if fedor hurts mittrione matt may be able to survive

if mittrione hurts fedor, emerilinko is not going to suvive. matt essentially one punch kod gonzaga with the same nothing left hand that maldonado landed that put fedor on queer steet and lewis with a nothing right hand.

So crazy this fight is a pick'em now, Mitrione will probably close as a slight dog too. IDK who is betting on Fedor or why but I think they're way off. Bettors are giving Fedor way too much respect, big difference in the man he is and the man he once was, they're blinded by the image of Fedor the Goat. Well the GOAT Fedor would have never taken a life changing beating vs Maldonaldo. Outside of landing a big right hand I don't see Fedor having much success, if he wants it on the ground then he'll have to knock Mitrione down first, TD won't be there.

Go watch the Maldonaldo fight and take a good look at Fedor cause that's the Fedor that is showing up tonight. The guy from Pride, he's gone, he doesn't exist and he was overrated anyway. Fedor is 3-3 in America and he's gonna be 3-4, this is a sad night for Fedor fans.

Surprised people are surprised that money came in on Fedor, he's a sentimental favourite. Same happened with Spider Silva last week or BJ Penn. Some people just like betting on guys they like.

Surprised people are surprised that money came in on Fedor, he's a sentimental favourite. Same happened with Spider Silva last week or BJ Penn. Some people just like betting on guys they like.
The line didn't move for Silva and Penn like it has for Fedor though

Short-term, maybe. Long-term that sounds like a disaster waiting to happen

This.

Im on Matt for 6u as i feel there are enough red flags to warrant a big play. Even at 6u i know its a risky/irresponsible play.

My main concern is r1 KO via overhand right. Even an outta shape Fedor can put Matts lights out.

This.

Im on Matt for 6u as i feel there are enough red flags to warrant a big play. Even at 6u i know its a risky/irresponsible play.

My main concern is r1 KO via overhand right. Even an outta shape Fedor can put Matts lights out.

This is a concern in any fight but an extra concern at heavyweight

But who has Fedor hurt recently ?

Mitrione has a solid chin and just two fights ago shown great heart and recovery to come back and win after taking a perfectly placed kill shot on the chin

This.

i actually think mitrione might turtle up and kick his leg up if fedor swarms him

i think mitrione is more likely tog et KTFO, but i think mitrione is more likely to quit

i actually think mitrione might turtle up and kick his leg up if fedor swarms him

i think mitrione is more likely tog et KTFO, but i think mitrione is more likely to quit

How can you say that after his fight vs Semanutafa

How can you say that after his fight vs Semanutafa

seumanutafa tried to grapple him after ko'ing him instead of swarming.

i know because i bet on the hawaiian and he blew it :p

i think that this will go the way of bigfoot silva where if fedor doesnt get matt out of there early he gets gnpd or kod

how much better was non-roided bigfoot silva than mitrione?

and this fedor is an entiely different fighter than he was six years ago.

life and death with 205 fabio maldanado?

Mitrione now at even money

Adding to 40% of bank roll
You got some balls. I'll probably end up with a unit on Matt just for action. My main concern is if he comes in respecting Fedor too much and doesn't fight with the same venom he usually does. He's fighting his hero after all. That and the Bellatard factor of course.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back