Bellator 172 - Fedor vs Mitrione - San Jose

Thank god it's canceled. I lost confidence in my "fedor itd" parlay fodder.

A cancellation in a parlay is the same as a win on 5dimes.
<{walkerwhut}> no its not lol. They just cancel that leg of the parlay

When you put it like that yes i suppose so

I still think he would have won though
Sick matt = a loss

#facereality

Variance in this game. Thats why you limit bet sizes as everyone is saying.

Do we think this fight will get re made or will Fedor want a different opponent after such a shambolic pull out

Barry's big tease write up fuked this whole thing up. He went from cooler to straight up cancelling any fight he touches

I'm in the UK, Fedor's top price here was +138 and you can still get +110 after line movement. Sounds like the line moved more in the US.
If was pick em' with William Hill. What happens now? I'm completely new to betting and this is a shit start aha

Can one of the MMA sites please send a rep to Meathead's announced after party and make sure he isn't there tonight. That mother fucker better be hiding in bed.

@arielhelwani
Chael Sonnen offered to fight Fedor on just hours notice, I'm told. He was ready to go. Bellator was interested but it didn't come together.

Sonnen actually called Bellator officials and pushed hard for this upon hearing initial rumblings hours ago.

Another name discussed as a late replacement was Oli Thompson, but again, no dice. Doesn't sound like Fedor was into late replacement idea.

Chael offered to step in but apparently Fedor wasn't having any of that

Kinda glad its off.

Arent you glad Matt didnt fight sick...
As I had my money on Mitrione you are right. Fedor bettors ofc think otherwise. Anyway it's fucking retaraded it happened.. no words. i was so pumped to see it. had high hopes for matt to make me easy money

Yeah i read that, basically breaks down to saying if Mitrione makes these mistakes Fedor has a shot of landing a good punch on him

I could do an even bigger list of fedors flaws, fedor bounces about even more than matt does, charging in chin high swinging from his hips wild looping shots etc

Matt has long crisp straight shots, more power in those shots and a more sturdy chin

All my bankroll i can afford to lose so if i lose, its ok, this is more for fun than me trying to make a serious income

The thing is, MH always makes the mistake that I spoke about. Entering the pocket, overextending on the jab and leaving his head up, He does so much of his opponents work for them rather than using his reach footwork and athleticism to pick his man off from the fringe, BOL though!

Chael offered to step in but apparently Fedor wasn't having any of that
thats pathetic if true. fedor has nothing to lose at this point of his career. he is not undefeated. chael fight would have been 3x easier than matt fight for him. what the fuck fedya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I had my money on Mitrione you are right. Fedor bettors ofc think otherwise. Anyway it's fucking retaraded it happened.. no words. i was so pumped to see it. had high hopes for matt to make me easy money

Do you get your money back if you had it on Mitrione? I know fuck all about how this works?

Do you get your money back if you had it on Mitrione? I know fuck all about how this works?
no matter who you bet on this fight you will get your money back thats for sure.

thats pathetic if true. fedor has nothing to lose at this point of his career. he is not undefeated. chael fight would have been 3x easier than matt fight for him. what the fuck fedya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chael is 100% a company man. He would take the fight just so the event wouldn't be ruined. Actually the tweet that I saw corrected themselves and said the fight could not take place, not that Fedor turned it down. Makes more sense, actually. Not sure Chael could get cleared and all that within a few hours

Why in the hell would fedor turn down Sonnen. Seriously what the fuck. I don't like fedor period.

Chael is 100% a company man. He would take the fight just so the event wouldn't be ruined. Actually the tweet that I saw corrected themselves and said the fight could not take place, not that Fedor turned it down. Makes more sense, actually. Not sure Chael could get cleared and all that within a few hours
yeah ofc he would have needed to make the weight lol. even if its hw he needs to step on the scale and weigh less than 265 even if we all know he weighs less than 265. you just cant come in on fight day... unless its japan lol

Back