Bellator 182 - Koreshkov vs Njokuani - New York

OMFG, COME ON

pineda winning the first 9 mins and his cardio is actually holding up fucking fine, and a fucking cut stoppage? and they could've fucking let it go on, too

un fucking real. pineda STORMS out of the cage, and i feel the same fucking way.
They could've let it go but it's in New York. Something to always take into consideration is events in New York

added to corrales out of pure steam. not proud of it.

An obvious eye poke from Corrales that doesn't get called by the ref changes the tide of the fight significantly..

nice, got the under.. great positional top game by honeycutt against the long time blackbelt
GambleMaster:

Lost $100 on Casey at good odds.

Won $545 profit from the Casey/Honry under at +115 after deducting Casey loss.

At a bar, so can't see prelims since Bellator prelims don't work on my Galaxy 6.

rd 2 more competitive surprisingly, but pretty clear 20-18 corrales.

GambleMaster:

Lost $100 on Casey at good odds.

Won $545 profit from the Casey/Honry under at +115 after deducting Casey loss.

At a bar, so can't see prelims since Bellator prelims don't work on my Galaxy 6.

i totally forgot to do gamblemaster for this.

lahat had a couple good flurries in rd 3 but that's 30-27 corrales.

unless the judges don't know who's who.

don't love my under here, but we'll see how it goes. nemkov is a monster while fresh.

up a few units so far but i'm fuming. robbed of a 1.5u underdog bet due to complete nonsense and lost a split on another dog to open, lol.

I got the prelims to work on my phone via Chrome.

Lahat acted like he won, while Henry looked dejected after the fight.

boooooom. nemkov is so legit. just needs to sort out his cardio and he can be something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back