Bellator 185: Mousasi vs. Shlemenko Friday Oct 20 - 7p.m.ET

Despite what the cheap imitation Joe Rogan commentator said I thought Moose won round 2.

People crying total bullshit decision what the fuck are you on? R2 was super close, the other 2 were simple to judge.

And to people saying it should have been a split decision... LOL so 1 judge should have scored it one way and the other 2 judges the other way? k then

Thought the judges got it right. Judging the fight as a whole Shlemenko won with that dominant 3rd round

If that was Bisping in the cage with Mousasi tonight Michael Bisping would have won.

Im glad we know Bisping would have closed his eye with his patented overhangs overhands that he throws, lol.

And since Mike almost died twice against Hendo does that mean Gerards win over Dan can tell us nothing? Lol

You forgot the part when Shlemenko was badly grapplefucked in round 2.

So Michael Johnson was beating Khabib because he outlanded him on the feet? Damn good luck for Khabib pulling that submission in the last minute.

1 minute of back control does not win you the round over 4 minutes of being dominated on the feet. Sorry.

Guy gets caught with an unorthodox punch thrown from his opponents ankles, blinding him in one eye, he goes on to dominate R1, squeak by R2, earn a controversial decision ... and he's a can...? I thought you World Wide MMA types were better edumacated.

Shlemenko won the fight.

Mousasi won the decision.
You nailed it.

I don't think people know what robberies are if they think that fight was a robbery. It was a close fight, Moose won the first and Shlemenko won the 3rd. The 2nd, Shlemenko controlled him on the feet, and Moose took his back and went for submissions. As back take is a dominant position, it's scored higher than a few strikes. It wasn't a clear round 2 for either fighter. I could have seen it go either way.

Fat Bald handsome Guy Scott Coker wants the Armenian Money Train money all to himself.

latest

His boxing looked like crap in the Weidman fight too. Luckly for him Chris Weidman is a fucking bum and a quitter.

Chris always looks good moving forward. The second he backs up he gets hurt most of the time. He stops using head movement and backs up in a straight line like Arlovski. Moose was starting to tool him once he stopped going forward, lol.

That's what That's My Boy does.

Guy gets caught with an unorthodox punch thrown from his opponents ankles, blinding him in one eye, he goes on to dominate R1, squeak by R2, earn a controversial decision ... and he's a can...? I thought you World Wide MMA types were better edumacated.
Basically Mousasi beat the best MW Bellator has to offer (yeah, suck it Carvalho) with 1 eye closed.

Despite what the cheap imitation Joe Rogan commentator said I thought Moose won round 2.

People crying total bullshit decision what the fuck are you on? R2 was super close, the other 2 were simple to judge.

And to people saying it should have been a split decision... LOL so 1 judge should have scored it one way and the other 2 judges the other way? k then

Thought the judges got it right. Judging the fight as a whole Shlemenko won with that dominant 3rd round
I thought it was close but gave the second to Schlemenko. After the decision I rewound it and watched the second again. Schlemenko landed almost none of those shots he threw. Gegard was right call.

People should consider that Moose was fighting with one eye and still arguably won. Still I felt Shlemenko should've got the decision. The fact that it was unanimous is suspicious.

Round 2 is the problem.

Obviously Mousasi won round 1, and Shlemenko won round 3, I think we can all agree on that. But round 2 was more close, I thought Shlemenko did a little bit more in it. I would have maybe given it 2-1 for Shlemenko or a draw, if they said draw I would have been fine with it. I really need to watch it again though

A fighter never should be a split decision; I never understand what people mean when they say that. The judges score the fight individually.
I was expecting a split decision because it was so close (If I were a judge I would have given it to Slemenko but just barely), but that's different than saying it should have been one.

1 minute of back control does not win you the round over 4 minutes of being dominated on the feet. Sorry.
It was 2.5 minutes and he wasn't dominated. He landed about four shots. The rest hit the arms.

Despite what the cheap imitation Joe Rogan commentator said

<{cruzshake}>
Joe Rogan is the cheap imitation Jimmy Smith.

Jimmy Smith was an actual mma fighter and had a reality show where he trained at famous martial art gyms across the world; Joe did some TKD and roids

Jimmy Smith was bald long before Rogan was bald.

Jimmy Smith apologized to fans in the midst of a Kimbo/Dada fight via twitter because he knows it was a circus bushleague fight. Joe Rogan tells us Ronda is a once in a ever athlete.

Jimmy Smith has no ego; Rogan has a ton of ego.

Yeah you could make that argument. It's more plausible than 29-28 for moose. Rd1 storm blasts him standing making moose panic wrestle. Moose does take his back but doesn't do shit with it the whole time. Rd2 all storm. Rd3 all storm.

Can't believe he got robbed like that..

Chris always looks good moving forward. The second he backs up he gets hurt most of the time. He stops using head movement and backs up in a straight line like Arlovski. Moose was starting to tool him once he stopped going forward, lol.

Do you guys remember what you watch? Lol
Yeah, I remember. Im a huge Gegard fan but the way he was overextending with his punches in the CW fight was far below his level. Looked really sloppy there.

Shlemenko is a tricky guy who has been fighting forever. No shame in getting caught by him.

Back