Bellator 198 - Fedor vs Mir - Rosemont Illinois

surely...SURELY they learned from the Aaron Pico incident and matched Dillon Danis up with somebody who's only good at something that he's better at. Like surely this guy Kyle Walker is a BJJ purple belt and high school wrester with no striking experience, right?

Hammering Fedor as a dog.

You did see his fight with LHW punching bag Maldonado right? Fedor should have lost that fight and looked like a SHELL of his former self. Then he had the double knockdown weirdness with Mitrione. I could see betting Fedor at +175 and up, but at +120? No way. Mir is bigger, at this point hits harder, and is one guy that it if hits the mat also probably handles Fedor there at this point in their careers.

I have Mir in one pretty small parlay but really the play here to me is FOR SURE the u1.5 at -145. At this point honestly, neither of these guys WANT to be in there longer than a round. I doubt the ability of either to take really any damage these days, so the first good shot that lands probably finishes it. I'm big on the under here, I think there's great value.

You did see his fight with LHW punching bag Maldonado right? Fedor should have lost that fight and looked like a SHELL of his former self. Then he had the double knockdown weirdness with Mitrione. I could see betting Fedor at +175 and up, but at +120? No way. Mir is bigger, at this point hits harder, and is one guy that it if hits the mat also probably handles Fedor there at this point in their careers.

I have Mir in one pretty small parlay but really the play here to me is FOR SURE the u1.5 at -145. At this point honestly, neither of these guys WANT to be in there longer than a round. I doubt the ability of either to take really any damage these days, so the first good shot that lands probably finishes it. I'm big on the under here, I think there's great value.

I think that Fedor's chin-power ratio is better at this point, along with his skill on the feet. Double-KD with Mittrione's positive at this point, since I don't believe Mir'll be getting up from anything like that. Fedor's got the quicker, sharper hands and the better chin which'll work out pretty well IMO.

I think that Fedor's chin-power ratio is better at this point, along with his skill on the feet. Double-KD with Mittrione's positive at this point, since I don't believe Mir'll be getting up from anything like that. Fedor's got the quicker, sharper hands and the better chin which'll work out pretty well IMO.

He landed one good punch on Mitrione. I don't think there's much to take away from that at all. He looked AWFUL againt Maldonado. Was gifted the win, he lost that fight. I agree if he starches Mir like that it's probably over, but the flipside is true. Mir can hit just as hard as Mitrione (look at that nuclear missile he landed on Duffee for example) and is gonna be 30-40 lbs bigger than Fedor.

I'm not super confident in Mir of course. I think odds are probably close to where they should be, with Mir the slight favorite. I just think paying a little juice on the under has so much better value than trying to figure out which guy lands the first big strike (probably in round 1) and flatlines the other.

Bellator 198 how I see each fight ending!!!!!!!!!!

Budnik-Sub2
Williams-Sub2
Booth-Sub2
Wisely-Dec
Stittgen-Sub1
Cajigas-TKO1
Danis-Sub1
Salter-Sub2
Gracie-Sub1
Sanchez-Dec
Fedor-KO2

Going 4 units on fedor here at +125. Has more left, think he tags Mir in the first and finishes it.

why would you even bet the Fedor/Mir fight. both are flakey as fuck at this point

Just taking the under 1½ at -140 in Fedor vs Mir.

That’s prob the sensible play but I’m passing. The AA/Mir fight is still stuck in my head

I was thinking about the fight yesterday and AA/Mir came into my mind too. I can see both guys being tentative since both of them are coming off a KO loss and who knows what shape Mir will be in.

I was thinking about the fight yesterday and AA/Mir came into my mind too. I can see both guys being tentative since both of them are coming off a KO loss and who knows what shape Mir will be in.

when has fedor ever been tentative? his whole fighting style is seek and destroy

hes not going to win by point fighting

That’s prob the sensible play but I’m passing. The AA/Mir fight is still stuck in my head

Fair point for sure. That said, I just don't think either guy (and more Fedor probably) have any interest at all in being in there very long. And I don't trust either chin at all at this point either. If it was more juiced I could see passing, but I think -145 is cheap. There's of course a chance it's a replay of Mir/AA, but I think that's pretty unlikely.

Guessing games

Throwing darts blind

Betting on Fedor vs Mir

Guessing games

Throwing darts blind

Betting on Fedor vs Mir

Maybe picking a side. Not o/u imo. Most of the evidence we have points to this being over pretty quickly no matter who wins.

Back