Bellator 204: Caldwell vs Lahat 8/17 6PM ET Prelims/9PM Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Just hopped on Twitter to find out Gallagher got slept

Watched the replay

I can now die a happy man

I can't think of anyone people were more happy to have get KO'd than him in recent memory. It's amazing how everyone is happy about it lol

Great performance. Storley was well on his way to getting another 10-8.

Seems like Logan could have punched him about 40000 more times and still not actually knock him out

Mario Yamaski wearing a Herzog mask in the cage tonight...

Drunk guy in the audience almost falls off the stairs{<jordan}

man storley was landing a shit load of shots but either they lack that ko power because most guys would have put the other guy to sleep from shots like that on top.

Very similar style to Covington

I get Storley hasn't fought the same talent, and I come off as a Bellator mark (&Cody hater) but...

I don't see how Cody beats Storley. Slightly better striking, but worse wrestler than Logan.

Just hopped on Twitter to find out Gallagher got slept

Watched the replay

I can now die a happy man
it was awesome how he tried to keep his composure - but was so rocked he looked even worse in the process. That front kick to the face was just mean... and hilarious

I get Storley hasn't fought the same talent, and I come off as a Bellator mark (&Cody hater) but...

I don't see how Cody beats Storley. Slightly better striking, but worse wrestler than Logan.
I hate Covington but slightly better striking?

Bellator is scouting college wrestlers incredibly well. UFC's decided to instead pursue football players. Blanket statement and not indicative of everything, but that's merely an observation.

Back