Bellator 204: Caldwell vs Lahat 8/17 6PM ET Prelims/9PM Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

caldwell should beat lahat with ease. caldwell looked really good at the weigh ins. looks good for the weightclass.

I like this duo as commentators. They dont interfere with the action much and give enough details to keep things interesting.

Caldwell/Lahat could be hot I got that fight feeling...
giphy.gif

October is going to be a dream month for the MMA fan...

Lahat throws down but Caldwell got this being more well rounded.

Man the Irish kid looked good until he got ktfo by that 26 yr old guy. Good sportsmanship by all of the sudden mr. Humble Irish after the fight though.

Is McGregor the only decent fighter ever to come out of his camp?

Seems like there are so many dreamers there

So is Noad some sort of alternative spelling for Noah?

Can't find anything on the name at all.

i woldnt be so sure. i was not impressed by his striking defense against maia. maia even bloodied him up. that said, i did not catch the rda fight. how did his striking look?
Reckless... but it worked because he used it to set up his wall and stall. RDA was tentative.

The thing you can get from Colby-RDA is that RDA shoot four double leg TD twice and he got Colby down both times. Colvington seems to have good offensive wrestling but it does not seem his defense is on that level.

Just joining the conversation but the parallel between Colby and Logan seems a little early. Logan is just 25 and with 9 pro MMA fights... Colby is already 30 with 15 fights.

I like Lahat, but he unfortunately got ktfo by two flying-knees on two separate occasions.

But, let's go, Caldwell! I hope he gets another finish.

He lacks a personally tbh. If they are gonna place Big John in as a commentator they need a 3 man booth. Big John needs to be the straight guy that offers expertise on the reffing and technique. They need another guy to do the color commentating and make exciting calls.
I get you thats why i mentioned chael. I thought he has been good but its usually with 3 announcers thinking back. Hes still better than a few. I like pfls team and pat miletich may be the best commentator around.

Back