Bellator 213: Macfarlane vs. Letourneau, 8:30 PM ET Prelims/10 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Watching the prelims over UFC? I haven't even heard of anyone on the prelims.

I have this playing on my computer on bellator.com and watching the UFC, only really glancing over if both are on if I hear Mauro yell.

But haven't paid attention to this at all during Edson vs Hooker, that was a great fight.

paramount, the prelims are on Bellator.com
Ok last night tvguide said it was on Spike. When i watched last nights card i watched on spike, but paramount water mark was in the corner.

So what the fuck is going on.

I have this playing on my computer on bellator.com and watching the UFC, only really glancing over if both are on if I hear Mauro yell.

But haven't paid attention to this at all during Edson vs Hooker, that was a great fight.

It was great, but I felt uneasy watching in the 3rd round, was having legit concerns for his health.

Ok last night tvguide said it was on Spike. When i watched last nights card i watched on spike, but paramount water mark was in the corner.

So what the fuck is going on.

paramount bought Spike iirc.

Its called Paramount on my provider, my friend who has CoX said its still Spike on his.

Chiming In
tenor.gif

paramount bought Spike iirc.

Its called Paramount on my provider, my friend who has CoX said its still Spike on his.
I know last nights fights were on paramount but it was delayed by hours. However the dazn app had it live.

I know last nights fights were on paramount but it was delayed by hours. However the dazn app had it live.

i watched prelims on bellator.com and on Paramount live as it happened. So idk. Weird shit.

anyone have any idea whats been going on in this fight? was glued to UFC and will probably do so again for the Lee/Iaquinta fight.

Watch the next fight tho. Teves is always in brawls

anyone have any idea whats been going on in this fight? was glued to UFC and will probably do so again for the Lee/Iaquinta fight.
One round a piece and pretty close. Barca should have this one with the takedowns

Back