Bellator 213: Macfarlane vs. Letourneau, 8:30 PM ET Prelims/10 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

I only watched the co-main and main of the UFC tonight so not to get MMA fatigue. And man did both of those fights deliver the goods, entering this card fired up and ready.

in.gif

why is there a funeral on my stream?

Moving over with some rage :cool: now let's get some hawaiian vibes on...

I only watched the co-main and main of the UFC tonight so not to get MMA fatigue. And man did both of those fights deliver the goods, entering this card fired up and ready.
it was awesome, also ended just in time to transition to bellator

I was going to root for Liam due to being a younger prospect... but I just didn't realize it was only by 1 year

I wish i knew how to watch this fight without DAZN. Man. This sucks.

King MO is vulnerable to KO lately.

mcgeary is so much bigger, king mo will have new life at MW, should go there after this

I think there is two reasons why Mo didn't become the superstar fighting people thought:

1: there is no synergy between his wrestling and his boxing

2: his Mayweather-inspired boxing defensively ignores so many faccets of MMA, kicks, spinning shit, etc.

its so quiet, how big is the crowd? or are the just quiet?

10-9 Liam

Maybe training in Hawaii has upped his takedown defense since Hawaiian fighters always have good TDD

in for Ryoto

LR5QabL.png

Liam 10-9. I'm liking what I'm seeing. King More usually loses when he has to work to get the TD

Back