News Bellator 290: Bader vs Fedor 2 (on CBS) February 4th.

Of you think this is a bad Bellator card, then I guess you might as well quit watching Bellator. This is as good a card Bellator can put together.
It looks better now then it did a few weeks ago when I looked at the lineup. I love lorenz larkin after getting to meet him after a UFC fight. Might snag some last minute tickets before fight night.

It looks better now then it did a few weeks ago when I looked at the lineup. I love lorenz larkin after getting to meet him after a UFC fight. Might snag some last minute tickets before fight night.
Do it man, they’re pretty affordable. Much better prices than the UFC, which is to be expected I guess. I’ve seen Fedor fight twice live before (both Bellator fights) and I swore that if his last fight was in the US I’d go. But it just doesn’t seem like it’s going to work out. I’m still trying to decide if a trip like that at that time is workable for me.

I wouldnt be surprised to see him defend against Benson. Just because of name value and is also the least dangerous opponents of the ranked fighters (Queally doesnt count)
Benson is without a doubt next. Khabib loves to pick and choose. Benson is ideal. Older, name value, no KO power. Easy choice for Khabib team. They’re in no rush Usman is only 24 so they’ll duck for a little while longer. Especially with a murderers row coming up after him next in Shabliy Tofiq Mansour and AJ

Prelims are really good. Glad they're finally doing Berkhamov-Larkin again.

Prelims are really good. Glad they're finally doing Berkhamov-Larkin again.
I feel like Bellator really wants to make a name out of Berkhamov, otherwise, IDK why they would be so insistan on this fight. Dont get me wrong, it is a good fight but I feel like MVP vs Larkin and/or Berkhamov vs J.Jackson make more sense.

I feel like Bellator really wants to make a name out of Berkhamov, otherwise, IDK why they would be so insistan on this fight. Dont get me wrong, it is a good fight but I feel like MVP vs Larkin and/or Berkhamov vs J.Jackson make more sense.

Neither have fought since the NC and it seems like both want to run it back. Personally, I'd rather have them get this out of the way and then go from there.

Kind of sucks :/
At the same time, they obviously can’t go on fighting forever. Crazy that the Last Emperor will be the last one fighting. Let’s hope he wins that belt :)
Yeah what a fitting name for him, The Last Emperor.. could very well become just that if he retires with the belt

OK we are 2 weeks out and the UFC PPV event is out of the way, is Bellator going to promote this or what?
Most promo starts the week off for majority of combat sports, besides the UFC who decided to just do nothing this week

Back