Bernie, Biden, and Warren showing all the signs of 2020 runs

What aren't Dems getting exactly? Trump won based upon 72,000 votes in three states and lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million. The Democrats platform is a lot stronger and more popular than the GOP's.
yep real strong in like 10 cities with a shit ton of people, thats about it.

And wasn't that his only election so far?

{<huh}

Yep, running on no record.

Where he could credibly tell any lie, like the one about how maybe we look into 9-11, and find out the Saudi's were responsible for 9-11. See you can tell lies like that, and people like myself listened in 2016.

In 2020, Trump has to defend why he is butt buddies with the Saudis.

Trump gets to defend how tax breaks for corporations helped the rust belt.

Trump gets to defend why his head of the EPA needed tactical pants.

He also won't be running against the worst candidate in the history of both major parties.

I like Bernie but he's gonna need PED's to get through the term. The other two are uninspiring. So yeah, go Bernie!

Yep, running on no record.

Where he could credibly tell any lie, like the one about how maybe we look into 9-11, and find out the Saudi's were responsible for 9-11. See you can tell lies like that, and people like myself listened in 2016.

In 2020, Trump has to defend why he is butt buddies with the Saudis.

Trump gets to defend how tax breaks for corporations helped the rust belt.

Trump gets to defend why his head of the EPA needed tactical pants.

He also won't be running against the worst candidate in the history of both major parties.
He'll be running against the worst Democratic Party in the history of USA though. The Dems are walking to a direction most Americans do not want.

He'll be running against the worst Democratic Party in the history of USA though. The Dems are walking to a direction most Americans do not want.

Bernie and Warren are outsiders.

Trump is the insider. Trump is the one who has been working with the bankers, and corporate America to screw over the average American.

You glad 300 billion more of your tax dollars are going to line the pockets of defense contractors?

Ah, I can’t wait to see your faces in 2020...
3A32014C00000578-3918838-image-m-85_1478668217740.jpg

Didn’t Madonna promise these people blowjobs?

You guys seriously believe you’ll see the same Trump running in 2020 as we did in 2016!?

Nah, he’ll be be even better, more refined, and will have established himself as a solid POTUS by then.

Trump 2020, and it’s not even close.

Bernie vs trump was the matchup we deserved.

Bernie will destroy trump...that is if trump doesnt duck em.

Like I always say it would almost be worth it to see ol berns acceptance speech be hijacked by some hecklers...almost

Putting aside the commie vibes he gives me, I could never take him seriously after I saw that

You guys seriously believe you’ll see the same Trump running in 2020 as we did in 2016!?

Nah, he’ll be be even better, more refined, and will have established himself as a solid POTUS by then.

Trump 2020, and it’s not even close.

Lol, this is what I read.

"You guys really think Chris Rock isn't going to win an Oscar, for his remake of Hamlet? Chris Rock is the greatest actor to ever live, and he will prove it."

Lol, this is what I read.

"You guys really think Chris Rock isn't going to win an Oscar, for his remake of Hamlet? Chris Rock is the greatest actor to ever live, and he will prove it."

He should’ve won an Oscar for that convincing crack head performance in New Jack City....he was the OG bubbles

Like I always say it would almost be worth it to see ol berns acceptance speech be hijacked by some hecklers...almost

Putting aside the commie vibes he gives me, I could never take him seriously after I saw that
Trump did 1000 shit worse than letting some dumbass kids get on stage.

Man, I could only wish for Bernie vs Trump in 2020.

I think Bernie would have won in 2016, but I think I would have been close. It would have been decided by who could drive more new voters to the polls, and of course the rust belt.

In 2020, i have a hard time imagining Trump running again, and a harder time imagining him winning the Republican primary, nevermind a general.

Let's be real. It has nothing to do with that.

You think he is a commie, and wants to tax you at 50%. Nothing will change your mind from that belief.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back