Best Knee KO of all time?

I'm forgetting some other good ones.. Paul Daley vs Ward might take it for me.... and Patchy Mix vs Stots is a big one when factoring in the stakes.

tumblr_mp19j0GbVA1ry1rm7o4_r1_400.gif
Took an old account to post this - this is the first knee I thought of.

There were fights between involving better fighters, championships on the line, etc.
But IMO it’s Street Judas folding Askren.

Igor Vovchanchyn vs. Nick Nutter 1998 - first time I ever saw Igor fight

A lot of clean knee KOs out there. How about Pablo Garza vs Fredson paixao. Two relatively unknown fighters but that KO was one to remember. I’d give it to masvidal for best knee of all time.

Reactions: TCE
James Irvin vs Terry Martin was the best one I have seen

Also, my favorite Hellboy knee KO is Uno. That fight is an all-time classic and it was crazy to end like that.

7WLx3D.gif

Yeah, casual knee like that with 10 secs left in the fight.

He must be king of the knee KO's with that one over Azeredo as well.

tumblr_mevwc7iKKi1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

None of them really flying knees either, always picking out someone ducking down and countering.

sure if you completely ignore the fact Aldo blatantly cheated a second before that to pull it off
GIF or Aldo skillfully pulled out of back control from a badass little wrestler... and in the moment figured out how to absolutely starch him, effortlessly with that knee.

I am a Pereira fan, but I would have to give it to Masvidal vs. Askren.
Probably more eyes saw that Flying Knee KO (which was a true flatline KO) than any other knee in MMA history ...

However, as a Pereira fan, I do love this switch-knee KO also.
It's bad ass you got to see it in person.

As you no doubt know, what made this knee sweet for Pereira is that Wilnes called Pereira "just a boxer" ... and Pereira responded by dropping Wilness with a kick, then finishing him with a knee.

A bad ass statement by Alex Pereira ...
Exactly broo

It didn't lead to an immediate KO, but it was a thing of beauty:

tumblr_pt5r6xBd0e1umkhkyo1_640.gif
The other guy looked like he was hesitating between throwing a big looping hook or changing levels for a takedown.

Somehow that guy read all of that and placed a beautifully accurate knee on him.

Back