Best line from an underrated 90's movie?

giphy.gif
Great movie and the water is currently 8" deep in our parking lot with flash flood warnings.
How about

I know Forrest Gump isn't underrated...

But damn... my simple man is a walking one liner.
  1. "Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There's shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That, that's about it." - Bubba

Shrimp and potatoes?

Not really a line but Gary Buseys monologue in surviving the game is an incredibly underrated scene. Movie didn’t really get reviews but I thought it was actually pretty damn good.

It's one of my favorite monologues from any movie. Motivated Gary Busey was a monster actor.

It's also a highly underrated movie in general. Hard Target basically stole its thunder but I prefer Surviving the Game. Really an incredible cast from top to bottom for something that barely made it into theaters if it did at all.

It's one of my favorite monologues from any movie. Motivated Gary Busey was a monster actor.

It's also a highly underrated movie in general. Hard Target basically stole its thunder but I prefer Surviving the Game. Really an incredible cast from top to bottom for something that barely made it into theaters if it did at all.

never seen hard target gonna check it out

never seen hard target gonna check it out

It was another case of Tombstone / Wyatt Earp or Deep Impact / Armageddon. I can kind of see two movies about Wyatt Earp at the same time or two about an asteroid...

But two studios at the same time hunting homeless people for sport? The 90s were a wild time.

How do you write women so well?

I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability.

33431af1-d8f7-4084-9a52-6623b751d4da_text.gif

I used to say this so many times during college as a joke that everybody started to believe that I knew karate when I never took a class in karate in my life

Malcolm McDowell (Gangster 55)
GANGSTER #1

"And you, Mr. Freddie Mays, you had to go swimming in her eyes. Dancing in her hair. You had to slip into her mouth, slide over her tongue. Fall down her throat, deep down into her belly. Right into her blood. You had to fall asleep wrapped around her beautiful, beating heart."

"One day I'll catch up with you. You want a war? I'll give you a fucking war one arm tied behind me back. I'll shoot you - blow you to kingdom come. They'll need a dustpan and brush to scrape you off the walls. Make mincemeat out of ya. Pie and mash, puddles of blood. I'll leave you lying there. Go rot, the lot of you. Calling me a cunt?"

Its from the year 2000 but close enough lol.

Back