Best mma quotes

I've got the greatest charm, and I do all the harm...

-Chael

Someone asked Leben, “Why do they call you Cat Smasher?”
Leben: “Because I smash cats.”

Awesome.

I shall return.
- The Terminator

"Shitle tot" thiago alves

"He never been knock em out!" Some brazilian guys trainer i believe on a countdown show

I cant transcribe it because I'm not entirely sure what he said but this

Also

"One of the greatest light heavyweights....of the night!" - Jacob 'Tito' Ortiz

"Where Ronda Rousey fine ass at?"

-Derrick Lewis, after beating up her boyfriend

"Listen Wanderlei, I will do a home invasion on you. I will cut the power to your house and the next thing you'll hear is me climbing up your stairs in a pair of night vision goggles I bought in the back of Soldier of Fortune magazine. I'll pick the lock to the master room door, take a picture of you in bed with the Nogueira brothers working on your 'jiu-jitsu'. I'll take said quote unquote photograph, post it at dorksfrombrazil.com, password - not required, username - not required. That, Wanderlei, is how you threaten someone. Dummy."

-Chael

"Let's do it again"

Forrest after Tito/Griffin III

I cant transcribe it because I'm not entirely sure what he said but this

Also

"One of the greatest light heavyweights....of the night!" - Jacob 'Tito' Ortiz

Tito "The Huntington Bad Speech Boy" Ortiz.
Interviewing Fedor

"I’m gonna have my interpreter here for Fedor Emelianenko. Everybody had questions on what type of heavyweight you were. You’ve showed it once on Tim Sylvia in 38 seconds. You’ve done it again against Andrei Arlovski in 3 minutes and 34 seconds. Let me tell you how you feelin right now."
"Well there’s always been question from other promotions saying that you weren’t the best heavyweight in the world. Well, tonight, buddy, you’ve answered those questions. You tooken out two of the former UFC heavyweight champions and you are the best heavyweight… in my eyes and I believe every one of these guys’ eyes around the world… of tonight…"

And the Belfort interview

"Wow! That’s all I got to say. Vitor at 185 pounds. I don’t know. I see him beating the, uh, what was it, Anderson Silva. I see him picking him apart because you have two great boxers, and, man, that was amazing. That was the old Vitor Belfort that we all want to see. Him at 131 years old. He’s back."

Last edited:
"The Man who does not fall, does not stand up" - Fedor Emelianenko

That little fucker hit me with a hadouken or something- Nick Diaz

Back