twood.jpg

sBhMAi3.jpg

dennis_hallman-blue-briefs.jpg

wheaties.0.jpg

And of course: <Goldie11><Goldie11><Goldie11>
CornNutsUFC_cargo.png

Definately condom depot, youth pregnancy is out of hand nowadays

Definately condom depot, youth pregnancy is out of hand nowadays
Actually youth pregnancy is lower than at any time since it has been tracked as a stat. It was out of hand in the eigthies.

Thanks Condom Depot.

Did they really make Pettis cover up his tattoos for the Wheaties box? LOL

Condom depot plastered over the ass of some fighter bent over and gnp the shit out of someone

For legit GOAT, you’d have to go with Wheaties.
UFC athlete on a Wheaties box is epic.

GSP’s walkout gi was always pretty baddass.

hayabusa-gsp-gi.jpg

gsp_original.jpg

Bad Boy, and Venum shorts usually looked cool. Those old Silver Star walk out t-shirts were pretty cool too.

GSP’s walkout gi was always pretty baddass.

hayabusa-gsp-gi.jpg

gsp_original.jpg

Bad Boy, and Venum shorts usually looked cool. Those old Silver Star walk out t-shirts were pretty cool too.
My all time serious favorite. Fighters showed some flair back then. If a guy walked in with a condom Depot sponsorship, you just thought he wasn’t big yet. Hayabusha or Nike, different story

Full tilt poker .net or whatever it was. Like condom depot it was a pretty common sponsor especially for guys lower on the card

My all time serious favorite. Fighters showed some flair back then. If a guy walked in with a condom Depot sponsorship, you just thought he wasn’t big yet. Hayabusha or Nike, different story

It gave them an identity too. You identified Hyabusa with GSP. BAD BOY with Machida, and Rua. And it was colorful.

And that was the worst thing about Reebok. Especially when it was just black and white. Everybody suddenly looked exactly the same.

anderson silva being sponsored by burger king when it was well documented he would eat mcdoubles after every weigh-in was pretty great

Back