Best Van Damme movie

Came here to argue Lionheart because I always seemed to have to with my friends in high school when we argued about such things lol...pleasently surprised to see so many like that too...I skimmed pretty fast but did anyone mention Death Warrant? I loved that one as a kid...its kinda slow and cheesy now but i still dig it...then of course Bloodsport and Kickboxer round out my top 4 lol

I'm biased toward cyborg because it was the first van damme film I saw. bloodsport is eternal doe epic film.
maxresdefault.jpg
Cyborg for me too. This one could definitely be remade. Universal Soldier is high for me too.

When I was training MMA I spent a very disproportionate amount of time practicing that flying helicopter kick he uses to win every climactic final scene. Just in case I'm ever in an underground fighting league to save my love interest from an evil businessman

kickboxer.gif

giphy.gif

I've never landed it on anyone tho
giphy.gif

He was amazing in the Expendables 2. He plays a really great villain with good screen presence. You can really tell the level of his acting skill when compared to his co-villain Scott Atkins.

The one where he fights Icey the Penguin and saves a hockey game from terrorists.

I got in trouble in 5th grade for reading the book based on this movie,purely because of the title...some bullshit lol.

The best would have to be the one with the best hottie nude scenes, so maybe Double Impact or Nowhere to Run.

4251.jpg
fc51294fcaab24799b4e9c81bb89b3ec.jpg

There is some fuckery going on here..

My vote is Bloodsport.

In Hell
Death Warrant "you can't kill me Burke, im the Sandman"

''The whole bet's on Atilla''

...wrong bet.

That scene is most likely where my puberty began. Would have loved to watch an MMA event with those British gents in the audience, ''That's it, that's it, Now kick the shit out of him! Go on! Go on!'' all the while he pummels the guy to Bolivia. The unfairly unrecognized creators of Just Bleed.

"The Quest" is my personal favorite. Watched that movie 20 times as a kid because we had the VHS at home

it's Universal Soldier

and not even for JCVD, but Dolph's freakout scene in the Grocery Store

incredible

Tough one.

In this order but it is very close.
JCVD
Double Impact
The Quest
Bloodsport

No retreat no surrender is one you never hear about. Not his best movie but this one goes under the radar for most people. Van damme is actually the bad guy is this flick. Think it was one of his first.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0089695/
Watch "(HD) No Retreat No Surrender - Van Damme 1986 " on YouTube

Last edited:
Back