Social Biden admin threatening banks to lend to illegals

So just waive the credit score criteria and 2 years of credit history?

The argument is that credit scores are the current embodiment of legacy systemic racism and are racist anyway. It is just hard to prove. It is easy to prove with illegal aliens. Once this argument sticks, they'll be able to abolish the system.

The argument is that credit scores are the current embodiment of legacy systemic racism and are racist anyway. It is just hard to prove. It is easy to prove with illegal aliens. Once this argument sticks, they'll be able to abolish the system.

This sounds racist

It's a shit system that needs adjustment

You guys remember when Clinton threatened the banks for not giving out mortgages to poor people and then later we had the 2008 crash?
Good I hope we have another crash to reset the shit tier housing market

Just to clarify

“This guidance reminds lenders that denying someone access to credit based solely on their actual or perceived immigrant status may violate federal law.”

Having said that, I'm not sure how I feel about this situation.

Pretty sure the solely argument is meant to included people with who aren't citizens but include student visa, work visas etc. Liberal virtue signaling aside, doubt they really expect banks to hand out loans to illegals.

Back