Elections Biden Admin needs to stop Threatening voters with Trump.

SIlly to even argue this when Biden is so blatantly inept, senile, and truly racist. What did Biden do to help the Debt? Added millions of migrants to live off the tax payers. Bidens build back was a joke. His border policy a disaster that is severely jeopardizing national security and economics. He embarrasses himself every time he talks, recently calling a murdered student the wrong name and calling her killer an illegal. He is responsible for not handling inflation, overpaying people with stimulus checks, causing a generation of people that do not care to work. It is insane the damage he has done. I get you hate Trump, but don't be an apologist for Biden, he is terrible. You can admit that and still hate Trump.

SIlly to even argue this when Biden is so blatantly inept, senile, and truly racist.

In October 1973, the Civil Rights Division filed a lawsuit against Trump Management Company, Donald Trump and his father Fred Trump, alleging that African-Americans and Puerto Ricans were systematically excluded from apartments.

Central Park 5.

Things Trump has said:

“‘Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that.”

“Tremendous infectious disease is pouring across the border,”

Trump said that people from Haiti “all have aids” and that Nigerian immigrants would never “go back to their huts” after experiencing the United States.

At a bipartisan meeting discussing protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador, and African countries, Trump asked: “Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” He then suggested the United States should accept more immigrants from countries such as Norway.

Trump called undocumented immigrants “animals” at a meeting with reporters in the White House. “You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are,” “These aren’t people, these are animals.”

I could go on and on. Yet Biden is the racist one. Lmao

What did Biden do to help the Debt? Added millions of migrants to live off the tax payers.

Migrants don't live off tax payers, it's the opposite in reality. Undocumented workers often pay higher payroll taxes while not being able to claim any government benefits. There are aliterally thousands of economic studies that documents how immigration increases GDP and has a significant postitive effect on tax revenue. The biggest problem with immigration (apart from the racism) is that property developers have used it as a means (one of many I might add) to squeeze the supply of residental property to increase capital gains, pricing houses out of reach for young people. We can chat about this if you want.

Bidens build back was a joke.

Build back better. was scuppered by Cinnibun and Manchild. Even in it's crippled form it achieved all this

• 555 billion for clean energy and climate change provisions
  • $400 billion for childcare and preschools
  • $200 billion for child tax and earned income tax credits
  • $150 billion for home care
  • $150 billion for housing
  • $130 billion for Affordable Care Act credits
  • $90 billion for equity and other investments
  • $40 billion for higher education and workforce
  • $35 billion to expand Medicare to hearing services
Specifics of the bill include:[47]

• An increase in the SALT deduction limit from $10,000 (expiring in 2026) to $80,000 (expiring in 2030)
  • Universal preschool for all three and four-year-olds
  • Child-care cost cap of 7% of income for parents earning up to 250% of a state's median income (including faith-based child-care that complies with ideological requirements)
  • $35-per-month limit on the cost of insulin under Medicare & limit on out-of-pocket prescription drug costs at $2,000 per year
  • Hearing benefits for Medicare beneficiaries, including coverage for a new hearing aid every five years
  • One year of expanded child tax credits
  • A provision for 4 weeks of paid family and medical leave (included in a package drafted by the House Ways and Means Committee)[48]
  • Extended Affordable Care Act subsidies
  • More than one million new affordable housing units, and modernizing existing public housing
  • Expanded home care for elderly and disabled individuals through Medicaid
  • Creation of 1–2 million new apprenticeship slots
  • Electric car tax credit of $7,500, plus an extra $4,500 for American-made vehicles built with union labor
  • New tax credits for installing solar panels or weatherizing homes
The pending payment methods are:[46]

• $400 billion from IRS reform, including the enforcement of tax payments from taxpayers making over $400,000[49]
  • $350 billion by imposing a 15% minimum tax on foreign corporate profits
  • $325 billion via a 15% corporate minimum tax (applying to corporations making over $1 billion for three consecutive years)[50]
  • $250 billion by closing a Medicare tax loophole benefiting the wealthy
  • $230 billion from an adjusted gross income surcharge on the 0.02% most wealthy, applying a 5% rate for those who make $10 million, and an additional 3% surtax above $25 million
  • $170 billion by reducing business losses of the wealthy
  • $145 billion by repealing the 2017 tax act's rebate rule regarding prescription drugs
  • $125 billion via a 1% surcharge on corporate
His border policy a disaster that is severely jeopardizing national security and economics.

Biden tried to pass the most comprehensive border security bill is US history. Trump torpedoed it for his own self interests. Try again.

He embarrasses himself every time he talks

most times yes

Biden is responsible for not handling inflation

Yes recent inflation trends are worrying. I could go into deta

Edit: however overall trends are positive.

overpaying people with stimulus checks

Trump passed those checks. He even boasted about his signiture being on them. It's a very positive thing his admistrstion did. Kudos to Trump for this one.

using a generation of people that do not care to work.

Us unemployment is at historic lows under Biden. Although it did rise back to 3.9% when I last looked. It was at 8% when Trump left office (I'm aware his shit handling of covid was a major factor in the historically high rate).

If you actually bothered to read the OP you'd see I'm not a Biden fan. I'm highly critical of him.

I do loath Trump though. That's because he's a loathsome human being.

Last edited:
SIlly to even argue this when Biden is so blatantly inept, senile, and truly racist.

In October 1973, the Civil Rights Division filed a lawsuit against Trump Management Company, Donald Trump and his father Fred Trump, alleging that African-Americans and Puerto Ricans were systematically excluded from apartments.

Central Park 5.

Things Trump has said:

“‘Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that.”

“Tremendous infectious disease is pouring across the border,”

Trump said that people from Haiti “all have aids” and that Nigerian immigrants would never “go back to their huts” after experiencing the United States.

At a bipartisan meeting discussing protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador, and African countries, Trump asked: “Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” He then suggested the United States should accept more immigrants from countries such as Norway.

Trump called undocumented immigrants “animals” at a meeting with reporters in the White House. “You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are,” “These aren’t people, these are animals.”

I could go on and on. Yet Biden is the racist one. Lmalo

What did Biden do to help the Debt? Added millions of migrants to live off the tax payers.

Migrants don't live off tax payers, it's the opposite in reality. Undocumented workers often pay higher payroll taxes while not being able to claim any government benefits. There are also literally thousands of economic studies that documents increase GDP and have a postoperative effect on tax revenue.

Bidens build back was a joke.

Build back better. was torpedoed by Cinnibun and Manchild. Even in it's crippled form it achieved all this

• 555 billion for clean energy and climate change provisions
  • $400 billion for childcare and preschools
  • $200 billion for child tax and earned income tax credits
  • $150 billion for home care
  • $150 billion for housing
  • $130 billion for Affordable Care Act credits
  • $90 billion for equity and other investments
  • $40 billion for higher education and workforce
  • $35 billion to expand Medicare to hearing services
Specifics of the bill include:[47]

• An increase in the SALT deduction limit from $10,000 (expiring in 2026) to $80,000 (expiring in 2030)
  • Universal preschool for all three and four-year-olds
  • Child-care cost cap of 7% of income for parents earning up to 250% of a state's median income (including faith-based child-care that complies with ideological requirements)
  • $35-per-month limit on the cost of insulin under Medicare & limit on out-of-pocket prescription drug costs at $2,000 per year
  • Hearing benefits for Medicare beneficiaries, including coverage for a new hearing aid every five years
  • One year of expanded child tax credits
  • A provision for 4 weeks of paid family and medical leave (included in a package drafted by the House Ways and Means Committee)[48]
  • Extended Affordable Care Act subsidies
  • More than one million new affordable housing units, and modernizing existing public housing
  • Expanded home care for elderly and disabled individuals through Medicaid
  • Creation of 1–2 million new apprenticeship slots
  • Electric car tax credit of $7,500, plus an extra $4,500 for American-made vehicles built with union labor
  • New tax credits for installing solar panels or weatherizing homes
The pending payment methods are:[46]

• $400 billion from IRS reform, including the enforcement of tax payments from taxpayers making over $400,000[49]
  • $350 billion by imposing a 15% minimum tax on foreign corporate profits
  • $325 billion via a 15% corporate minimum tax (applying to corporations making over $1 billion for three consecutive years)[50]
  • $250 billion by closing a Medicare tax loophole benefiting the wealthy
  • $230 billion from an adjusted gross income surcharge on the 0.02% most wealthy, applying a 5% rate for those who make $10 million, and an additional 3% surtax above $25 million
  • $170 billion by reducing business losses of the wealthy
  • $145 billion by repealing the 2017 tax act's rebate rule regarding prescription drugs
  • $125 billion via a 1% surcharge on corporate
His border policy a disaster that is severely jeopardizing national security and economics.

Biden tried to pass the most comprehensive border security bill is US history. Trump torpedo it for his own self interests. Try again.

He embarrasses himself every time he talks

most times yes

He is responsible for not handling inflation

Yes recent inflation trends are worrying. I could go into detail

overpaying people with stimulus checks

Trump passed those checks. He even boasted about his signiture being on them. It's a very positive thing his admistrstion did. Kudos to Trump for this one.

using a generation of people that do not care to work.

Us unemployment is at historic lows under Bidrn. Although it did rise back to 3.9% when I last looked. It was at 8% when Trump left office (I'm aware his shit handling of covid was a major factor in the historically high rate).

If you actually bothered to read the OP you'd see I'm not a Biden fan. I'm highly critical of him.

I do loath Trump though. That's because he's a loathsome human being.
Recent inflation trends have been great. And Biden is generally fine when he speaks. But great post otherwise.

Which part, the US as a whole or dems?

Expanding to 2023

Thats seen that data and it's interesting.
I've seen both of those studies before.

The reason I said its a failed policy to target moderate republicans is because the ones that were going to move in swing states already have. That's not much of that pie left to eat as polarization on both sides has increased post 2016. None of Trumps base is moving over the isle.

Instead Biden is bleeding out his young and progressive voters in those states, Michigan, Arizona etc (you know the ones) as well other states and some of them are crossing the isle (young men and Latinos in particular)

Those third way ideas might cost the Dems, remember his campaign explicitly detailed this plan leading into 2020.

Last edited:
Recent inflation trends have been great. And Biden is generally fine when he speaks. But great post otherwise.

Yah overall trends are positive. Should have stated that.

Biden is generally OK, but I recently read the protocol surrounding him talking at private events and had the in the back of my mind :)

Thats seen that data.l and it's interesting.
I've seen both of them.

I am not sure what form of english you're trying to speak here...

If you're saying you have read opposite data, please post it.
The reason I said its a failed policy to target moderate republicans is because the ones that were going to move in swing states already have. That's not much of that pie left to eat as polarization on both sides has increased post 2016. None of Trumps base is moving over the isle.

Instead Biden is bleeding out his young and progressive voters in those states, Michigan, Arizona etc (you know the ones) as well other states and some of them are crossing the isle (young men and Latinos in particular)

Those third way ideas might cost the Dems, remember his campaign explicitly detailed this plan leading into 2020.

You're assuming Biden can keep moderates (R) who have crossed the line; but his polling and approval numbers are WAY down from NOV 2020, and i havent seen anything to suggest he is doing well with them or can keep them in 2024. That is why i said it is a crazy strategy to attempt to appeal to the harder left when: 1. there is far more moderates than progressives and 2. The gap between moderate dems and progressives is wider than that of moderates dems and moderate to mid right Republicans.

IMO Bidens only real hope is that enough people believe "at least he is not Trump" because Democrats are the biggest tent party and Biden isnt appeasing the youth (as seen by RFJ Jr support) and nothing suggesting he is all that popular with the center. So while i agree voter apathy due to the exhaustion voters are probably feeling with the two main candidates is likely with a few fringe groups on the left, i think Joe is fucked because all he really has going for him are establishment dems and and anti trumpers. That was enough in 2020, not sure it is enough in 2024.

You're assuming Biden can keep moderates (R) who have crossed the line; but his polling and approval numbers are WAY down from NOV 2020, and i havent seen anything to suggest he is doing well with them or can keep them in 2024. That is why i said it is a crazy strategy to attempt to appeal to the harder left when: 1. there is far more moderates than progressives and 2. The gap between moderate dems and progressives is wider than that of moderates dems and moderate to mid right Republicans.

IMO Bidens only real hope is that enough people believe "at least he is not Trump" because Democrats are the biggest tent party and Biden isnt appeasing the youth (as seen by RFJ Jr support) and nothing suggesting he is all that popular with the center. So while i agree voter apathy due to the exhaustion voters are probably feeling with the two main candidates is likely with a few fringe groups on the left, i think Joe is fucked because all he really has going for him are establishment dems and and anti trumpers. That was enough in 2020, not sure it is enough in 2024.

Good post. Agree with some of this

Here a breakdown on exit polling that illustrates what I mean. I could cut and paste but I'd verge on plagiarism.

I'll edit my fat fingerings. Indeed it looks like a 2nd language (english actually is my 2nd language tho). Still use my phone vertically to type with one finger, and that finger is a fat Polynesian one that often hits multiple letters at once. I also can't look at the screen and type simultaneously:) Not being raised with this technology sucks.

Remember my op and posts are about the swing states and the impact of bidens third way style there there. Im not talking in generalities. Sorry in that's the impression I gave.

Last edited:
Yeah this Genocide Joe stuff has to be killing him within his own base.

Also, check the undecided numbers that came in lsst week. Those are the voters (most of them) I'm talking about. Young, progressive and muslim. Votes biden needs to win. Those numbers made Biden and his entire team panic.

Good summation of my overly long OP.
I'm sure when Hamas attacked Israel they didn't think it would have an influence over elections in America but it certainly seems that way. I don't think people on the left will ever turn out for Trump but they might find it a little difficult to turn out for someone they think is aiding an ethnic cleansing campaign and genocide.

Also as well, the conflict still has potential to get even worse than it is with American involvement.

Last edited:
Also, check the undecided numbers that came in lsst week. Those are the voters (most of them) I'm talking about. Young, progressive and muslim. Votes biden needs to win. Those numbers made Biden and his entire team panic.
I think those votes will swing to Biden in the end. There's a long way to go before the election and I think right now people are just expressing what they want out of him come November when he has a new mandate. I could be wrong, obviously; that's just my view from the outside looking in.

Few of Trumps policies worked.

He added trillions to your debt with his tax cuts for thre wealthy and corporations.

Failed with his public response to Charlottesville and BLM. In addition to saying neo nazis and the kkk were fine people, he then tear gassed (he wanted to shoot them) peaceful protestors so he could pose with an upside down bible. He then went and hid in the Whitehouse bunker. Tough guy him.

He destroyed America's international image both In a geopolitical sense and with the world population. Americans are now about 30% more disliked and 70% of the world doesn't trust the US on the international stage to make sane decisions. Countries are leery at signing any sort of treaty with the US now.

Which brings us to his withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal which set off a series of negative events in the ME and set Iran on the path to getting a nuke. He then withdrew his troops from Syria with no sort of plan resulting in the death of thousands of US Kurdish allies The withdrawal induced a humanitarian crisis and created a security vacuum that Russia, Iran, and Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, an accused war criminal all benfitted from.

Meanwhile, Russia is paying the Taliban to kill US troops, MBS is having his thugs murder an American in another country and Trump does nothing empowering both dictators and further bringing chaos to the middle east.

His covid policies killed hundreds of tbousand extra Americans. Most of them Republicans and fucked up your economy. 22 million jobs were lost from February to April. The pre-pandemic unemployment rate was 3.4%. 8% afterwards.

As Trump left office, the US national debt was at thr highest llvl sinceca WW2 and US economic growth was set to average just above 0% for Trump's first term because of office.

And because Trump actively tried to end American democracy he got impeached twice.

Turned your Scotus into a theocracy.

I could go on and on.
Turn off CNN

Trump is the only candidate who has been serious about the border since the start. If the border crisis doesn't get resolved then America as we know it is over. At this point it should almost be a single issue vote in my opinion.
Who's blocking a border solution right now then?? It's not the Democrats.

I think those votes will swing to Biden in the end. There's a long way to go before the election and I think right now people are just expressing what they want out of him come November when he has a new mandate. I could be wrong, obviously; that's just my view from the outside looking in.

I hope you're right. Long way to go before November. These races change so quickly.

There a solution ready to go ? Interesting what does the solution do
It's a bipartisan solution that Republicans believe in, but Trump called and said please don't pass it because it's what I'm running on and I might not win if the Democrats pass it.

Back