Big respect to Conor

Nice vid of Dr Disrespect................ Be sure to also tell the kids how the Dr cheated on his wife with multiple women...........

<LucyBless>
just like stopping on 1 or 2 beers is hard for 80% people, that animal sex need is even harder to stop, but alcohol is biggest problem
giphy.gif

Hate him or love him. Dude comes to fight every time and gives no excuses after a loss.

Why the hate?

Btw. I had Dustin winning on a TKO.
My thoughts exactly. I was not of fan of his prior antics (or him), but very much liked this new more mature McGregor. Connor came in, fought a super dangerous Dustin, and put up a good fight. Literally gave Dustin props on the win, and unlike every other fighter, gave no excuses. It was brilliant. Good on him.

Just checking in and still waiting on the broken foot Xray of no excuses Conor TS.

Humbled.big difference
In the cage khabib humbled him
And hes fake humble out of it
He cant accuse anyone of jackshit anymore

Do you only speak in sentence fragments?

Hate him or love him. Dude comes to fight every time and gives no excuses after a loss.

Why the hate?

Btw. I had Dustin winning on a TKO.
Gives no excuses? “He was 3 times my size, I had a broken foot going in.” He is constantly making excuses for all the dumb shit he does as well. What a fanboy.

The first thing to come out of his mouth was an excuse. Inactivity was the reason he gave before giving Dustin credit.

Khabib was off 13 months, lost his father, broke his toe, had the mumps, and he still steamrolled Gaethje.

Dustin must have hit you in the head too.

Ok.

Back