Biggest human being you’ve seen in person?

I met Gheorghe Muresan. He’s 7’7” so easily the tallest. I’ve known lots of guys over 300lbs, a few NFL linemen. Nobody with the combined height and weight of like the Big Show up there though.

just had some concrete work done in my basement after a pipe burst underground. the guy showed up to give a bid and was Polynesian. i would guess about 6'6 and BUILT. not an ounce of fat on the guy. i told my wife "i bet he palms a bag of concrete in each hand to carry it down the stairs" but he didn't.

Reactions: Zer
Went to a wrestling show once and the big show was there

For size reference:
thumbnail
Same answer.

If it weren't for his height, I'd have to say Markus Ruhl. I met him at a supplement store once. The guy's arms were as big as my torso. <45>

hqdefault.jpg

Ran into Byron Mullens (7') and Cole Aldrich (6'11) at Target and Wal-Mart, respectively. But I think the biggest person I was ever close to was Kane from WWE for a book signing. This is where the hyperbolic statement about forearms as big as legs gets posted.
Surprised as I was lead to believe Kane was larger but I know WWF had him wearing platform boots.

Kane's Height
6ft 6 ¾ (200 cm)
Peak height was 6ft 7 ½ (201.9 cm)

https://www.celebheights.com/s/-Kane-3139.html

Playing pick up basketball games I had to guard this dude that was like 6'10. I was 6ft tall at the time and he played a lot of basketball. I felt short.

This security guard at work is 7ft tall and for sure over 300lbs. He has broke the passenger seat in their patrol vehicle a few times.

DeAndre Jordan , back in the day in the Las Vegas Summer League.

Went to a wrestling show once and the big show was there

For size reference:
thumbnail
wow! I knew there was a big height difference but the cranium difference in this pic is stunning when considering how massive Brock's head is to begin with

one of my patients father in law,he was sat down when i met him,he stood up to shake hands, and just kept going up and up. had to ask him and the dude was a legit 7' foot.

I was in Vegas once coincidently the same weekend as the Olympia. Saw several legit bodybuilders and it was startling how a human being could look like that and be that damn wide

Well I used to be a bouncer and Ray McDonald came in a few times and was a jackass to one of my best friends. But then Jonathan Martin started coming in and he made me look small but wasn’t an asshole. But if he was and I had to carry him out there’s no way. Biggest guys I ever encountered physically were Samoans on the basketball court and that’s a brick wall good luck.

Last edited:
There was a dude who was a regular at a brewery my friends like that had to have been 6’8. He also happened to have the hair color and facial hair of Diesel circa mid-90s so yeah he was Nash-esque in his height and general appearance, Joe.

I worked with a guy that was a legit 6' 10". Played basketball overseas.
As for overall size i was in the Army with a guy that was 6' 8" and about 350 ripped. He benched 500 lbs pretty easily. A freakin monster.

Definitely the lardass on a mobility scooter at the local Walmart. Holy shit, the fatty must've been at least 500-600lbs, he was literally spilling out of the seat and wider than he was tall. He was so fucking fat that I don't think he could reach his own ass to wipe it after taking a shit.

Some really tall white guy in Target looking like a farmer, not basketball player.

Jeff Lewis; a power lifter. He was around 6’3”, last time I saw him at Nationals in Chicago he bottomed the scale out at 525. Told me he was probably around 550. Massive person.

Back