Rewatch biggest mismatch in MMA History

I will say baseball player, Jose Conseco vs. Hong Man Choi at Dream 9. Conseco is 6.4 ft tall and about 230 lbs. Choi was 7.2 ft tall, and weighed 350 lbs! He made Jose look like a little kid. Conseco came to the ring carrying a baseball bat. To bad he couldn't have used it in the fight, because he got TKO'd in 1:33 secs. Ahhh, those Japanese sure knew how to put on fun fights!

If someone is putting Leben-Anderson Silva in the discussion, you defiantly have to put A. Silva vs Forest Griffin in there too! Spider made Griffin look like he had never fought before! I think that is the most embarrassing loss by a UFC champion [former champ] ever.

What amazes me is Leonard Garcia arguably beat Max Holloway, and then Cody Mckenzie completely dominated Garcia 4 months later.

Mckenzie is a lot better than people give him credit for.

Styles makes fights. Cody was pretty good at playing jiu jitsu but he was never gonna do any of that vs Chad Mendes. But not that it was a weak loss. Mendes was stopping everyone fast during that time including the super durable Darren Elkins.

I was a huge Chris Leben fan and I was sure he was going to give this hypejob from Japan a rude welcome to the UFC.

I was incorrect.
I had watched AS before his UFC debut but I was also young and didn't realize how good he really was. I expected Leben to put him away. Like you, I was WAAAAAY wrong.

They actually put Shannon the Cannon Ritch in the ring with Kazushi Sakuraba <lmao>

Reactions: Gio
For real though probably the biggest mismatch in modern UFC history is Chad Mendes vs Cody McKenzie. Absolutely ludicrous matchmaking.

So many funny ones I don't want to rank them. I remember the announcers when Priscilla Cahoera was walking in to fight Valentina Shevchenko. Something like "Priscilla has an amazing story. As a former crack addict...."

Josh Parisian vs Giant Black Dude from the other week.

According to some Sherbros Leben would be fight at 145 or 155 today

Back