Billy Joe Saunders Denied a License, Can’t Fight Andrade

Do you guys honestly believe that Hearn had nothing to do with this!?! Lol. Of course he did!

He wants the public to believe that DAZN is missing out of a great fight this December. THat's not the case. Andrade's new opponent ASSURES that Matchroom has the NEWEST 160 Middleweight Champion before his other roster holder in Jacobs for the IBF.

Hearn knows the loopholes of VADA and UKAD. People are naive if they think that Hearn didn't know about the VADA contract! Hearn knows what happens in the UK underground, and I wouldn't be surprised if he paid affiliates in Conte and VADA after Warren disrespected Barry Hearn on public radio all in recent timing. Keep in mind that Anthony Joshua brings better branding as he does UKAD and VADA, so the agency would feel the need to comply with Hearn over Warren, regardless if Warren has a long history with the WBO.

Do you guys honestly believe that Hearn had nothing to do with this!?! Lol. Of course he did!
Hearn knows the loopholes of VADA and UKAD. People are naive if they think that Hearn didn't know about the VADA contract! Hearn knows what happens in the UK underground, and I wouldn't be surprised if he paid affiliates in Conte and VADA after Warren disrespected Barry Hearn on public radio all in recent timing.

So... Eddie Hearn put an obscure chemical stimulant in Saunders's nostrils because... Nope. It might be time to get some help, dear..

By the way, is this image taken from your bedroom wall?

gbMamoQ.gif

Not banned in Blighty.

& this is why the cunt needs the book thrown at him:

The fight wasn't in the UK.

He took it knowing he could get away with it in the UK, which means he's either guilty as sin 'cos he's too stupid/lazy to look up the correct rulebook for the place he's fighting in, or he's taking it to mask something else. & he fights out of a gym with previous with the gear & he's shown "markedly increased stamina & recovery" ever since joining them.

All this "Oh noes, how tragic, boxing drug-testing SMH" stuff is insane.

of course. but none of us are world champion boxers entering a voluntary anti doping testing program.

you mean to tell me you wouldn't check the supplements you're using with VADA if you were signed to fight for the world championship? it's literally the first thing i'd do, before even signing their contracts. "yes, i want to enter your pool, but i want everyone here to know in advance that the following shit is what i use daily - are we going to have a problem with this? is any of this on the list of your banned substances?"

these agencies aren't some black boxes that just pinch your blood and foist upon you an ungodly punishment.
Youve missed the part where multiple times ive said something to the effect of “sign up, pay the price”.

Also, just because you read the ingredients in a supplement doesnt mean thats all the ingredients in the supplement. Im not going to say thats a majority of them, or what happened in BJS case, but it definitey happens.

Not surprised by this.

Eddie wins again.

So... Eddie Hearn put an obscure chemical stimulant in Saunders's nostrils because... Nope. It might be time to get some help, dear..

By the way, is this image taken from your bedroom wall?

gbMamoQ.gif

Wow. You think I was being literal as if Hearn physically touched a sample or his PED use

Youve missed the part where multiple times ive said something to the effect of “sign up, pay the price”.

Also, just because you read the ingredients in a supplement doesnt mean thats all the ingredients in the supplement. Im not going to say thats a majority of them, or what happened in BJS case, but it definitey happens.
i'm not attacking you in any way, relax. we cool. if there's one thing i know about you, it's that you aren't a BJS apologist.

i'm just saying this excuse guys come up with - saying that they simply didn't know - is horseshit. they know. they all fucking know. billy playing stupid here is hilarious, and i'm loving it. the fucker won't be able to hold his belt hostage anymore and will be forced to either become irrelevant straight away, or fight someone who knocks him on his ass. either way, we all win.

Not surprised by this.

Eddie wins again.

I actually like this. I just hope Hearn gets good advisory on how to handle 2 new American 160 Champs in Andrade and Jacobs and really make risks with venues. Hearn is very lucky with MSG. People don’t realize that Hearn can bring UK fighters over to MSG with these 160 Champs defending and boost their profiles.

i'm not attacking you in any way, relax. we cool. if there's one thing i know about you, it's that you aren't a BJS apologist.

i'm just saying this excuse guys come up with - saying that they simply didn't know - is horseshit. they know. they all fucking know. billy playing stupid here is hilarious, and i'm loving it. the fucker won't be able to hold his belt hostage anymore and will be forced to either become irrelevant straight away, or fight someone who knocks him on his ass. either way, we all win.
Being that BJS is literally a piece of shit he likely did know. Im playing devils advocate because I think there are instances when guys legitimately dont know either what they are taking or what is actually in what they think they are taking, and also because I think a lot of the banned shit is stupid (including this one).

Either way fuck BJS lol.

I like all the failed and uneducated propaganda by BJS apologists! They state that MSAC adhere to WADA rules, but it’s obviously by different cases. Conte states that the NFL and MLB adhere to banning this stimulant. Therefore, do the BJs apologists realize that Boston has an MLB and NFL Team!?!

Being that BJS is literally a piece of shit he likely did know. Im playing devils advocate because I think there are instances when guys legitimately dont know either what they are taking or what is actually in what they think they are taking, and also because I think a lot of the banned shit is stupid (including this one).

Either way fuck BJS lol.

Conte, VADA, and Hearn all conspired.. but what worries me is that in the UK this is THE wonder drug to cut weight fast. No wonder Brook looked all Gaunt on weighins.

Boxing fans need to know that EVERYtHINg is in the contracts and if an agency is chosen.

BJS and Ingle probably thought it would be waived, or it might even be possible that they used this whole situation to get out of the fight as well since Andrade had a good chance.

Bye the way what ever happened to khurtsizde, is he in prison now?

Doing decades in Rikers, IIRC.

Also got shanked (shivved? You know what I mean) by some baaad dude in a rival gang about a week or so ago.

That'll teach him not to nick five tons of chocolate.

Back