Billy Joe Saunders vs. Martin Murray on April 14, O2 Arena

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
For some reason I suspect a shock announcement for the undercard

Eagerly anticipate someone telling how good Martin Murray is lol.

Why people are shitting on Murray?
He is always willing to fight anyone, gave Martinez all he could handle in a fight he arguably won.

Why people are shitting on Murray?
He is always willing to fight anyone, gave Martinez all he could handle in a fight he arguably won.

because the martin murray you are referring to no longer exists

Love the photoshopping and lighting to try and make BJS look somewhat handsome. Dude looks inbred AF

Not sure how much Murray has left, I get the feeling he's at the end of his career. This is a way for Saunders to look like he's fighting a named opponent without fighting anyone dangerous.

Man I can't fucking stand this bum. Saunders not Murray

LOL @ Saunders asking for 7 million to fight Jacobs, and then taking Murray for what has to be much less.

LOL @ Saunders asking for 7 million to fight Jacobs, and then taking Murray for what has to be much less.
WTF, he asked for 7 million? He's not even trying to pretend he's not pricing himself out.

I want to fuck Jessica Alba while Jessica Biel films it. There's a better chance of that happening then Canders getting 7 million.

WTF, he asked for 7 million? He's not even trying to pretend he's not pricing himself out.

bjs is the one holding the wbo belt so he can ask whatever the fuk he wants.

if golovkin wins in may and stays true to his word that he wants to unify then im sure bjs is going to get 5mm, the same that kell got

basic logic when factoring risk/reward tells you that accepting 1.5mm for jacobs(peter quillen) and 5mm+ for golovkin is pretty dumb when the risk is probably equal

bjs is on the clock, cant blame him for deciding to take the easiest job for the most amount of money

hes probably going to make 1.5mm against the domestic faded murray with almost zero risk

Back