Media Bisping removes ocular insert Live on his podcast

id put it on the tip of my penis to scare people.

So i just watched the video of Bisping taking out his eye. Does he actually have a prosthetic eye or is a joke?

CGI. You can see the strings.

its a joke one of those pre halloween pranks
I seen people in the comment section saying how brave Bisping is for winning the title with one eye lol. I actually thought it was real
giphy.gif

I seen people in the comment section saying how brave Bisping is for winning the title with one eye lol. I actually thought it was real
giphy.gif

it is real. Bisping almost went blind.

I think most of the people saying it's fake are joking but sarcasm is hard to detect online so feel this needs to be said given the question seemed genuine.

giphy.gif

The fake eye was a joke, but he really is basically blind in that eye. His last 3 years or so, he was effectively fighting with one eye. He talked about it with Joe Rogan, how he had to learn how to judge distance differently since he lost depth perception.

it is real. Bisping almost went blind.

I think most of the people saying it's fake are joking but sarcasm is hard to detect online so feel this needs to be said given the question seemed genuine.

If you have been watching the UFC for at least 2 years you would know its real. Bisping had his eye surgically detached. Plus you can't even move a glass/fake eye. Bisping can move both his eyes.

The eye is real, it’s his head that’s fake

He's got the eye of the tiger

5111043820_9c5fd1c444_b.jpg

The eye is still there (albeit useless) he wears a corrective lens to make his eye look normal as it is glassy without it.

Back