Bisping says Conor was "charged up"

There is "literally" a thread a while back where a guy was at a party with Conor where he was doing blow. And he had vids of him and what looked like hookers. Use the search engine. I bet it is still here.

There are videos of Conor Mcgregor doing blow and that shit didn't blow up? No, lol.

People that think Conor's was on le coco have simply never done le coco. When you are on the yay, you just want to sit, grind your teeth and talk for a half hour, and then you crash. I've prolly done more drugs than this whole board combine, tho it is nothing to brag about and certainly has not aided my life. If we saw anything, it was roid rage and alcohol meet and met, but chances are it was just Conor thinking he was above the law, loving the camera and trying to regain the spotlight.

I've never got any crazy euphoria with coke, just gives him a big surge in confidence and a good all round buzz. Does seem to wear off quickly and be super addictive when on it , overrated considering the price. I know a guy who has a bag on him each time he goes out, considering the price ($350-$400AUD) I've never understood the appeal for the drug to appeal to the working class.

There are videos of Conor Mcgregor doing blow and that shit didn't blow up? No, lol.
Nope. There is a thread where a guy that was at a party where Conor was, is saying Conor did blow. The vids, I think there might have been two, were from the guys cell phone of what looked and sounded like a completely wasted Conor and a couple of girls that look like hookers. It was when his girlfriend was still pregnant. And I am not bullshitting. Someone must be able to find it.

Isn't a dolly like Thors hammer? Like only 2-3 people in the universe can wield them.

Nope. There is a thread where a guy that was at a party where Conor was, is saying Conor did blow. The vids, I think there might have been two, were from the guys cell phone of what looked and sounded like a completely wasted Conor and a couple of girls that look like hookers. It was when his girlfriend was still pregnant. And I am not bullshitting. Someone must be able to find it.

Idk sounds fishy, but I don't see how it would be possible to not cheat on your girl in his position lmao. What's the point in getting rich and famous

Dollys are enough to break a window on a fucking private bus. It broke glass. Fuck you.
Well, a simple punch can break glass and that weighs nothing at all. What are you angry at? Dollys? Glass?

Conor "charged up" is stronger than Bisping.

He was all the way up. Might as well mix that song into that bus video.
tenor.gif

and was using above normal human strength since the Dolly Parton is heavy as hell.

3:50

Was it adrenaline or "something else"?

Dollys come in various sizes and weights. Luggage dollys will be lighter than a Dolly used to lift 50 gallon drums.

And yes, it's weird that we are discussing dollys on an mma forum.

So no, he didn't need to be on certain drugs to do what he did, but doesn't mean he wasn't.

Dollys come in various sizes and weights. Luggage dollys will be lighter than a Dolly used to lift 50 gallon drums.

And yes, it's weird that we are discussing dollys on an mma forum.

So no, he didn't need to be on certain drugs to do what he did, but doesn't mean he wasn't.

The Dolly Parton Conor threw was a Heavy Duty Hand Trolly.

Doesn't make any sense that he would have cocaine on him at the time. He would've had to either take it internationally into the states from Ireland which is dumb as Fuck and could land him in actual prison or he had a cocaine hook up in Brooklyn for some reason. And went right from the airport to his Brooklyn cocaine dealer, do a bunch of it with his cronies and then go to the Barclays center. Makes zero sense to me.

How fucking stupid are you? You realize CMG's people were already there days ahead of him, right? The whole issue with Artem in the hotel hallway? Any of that lot could have scored for the boss (and themselves), and given him a snootful in the car, or in the room, or in the elevator after he arrived.

Fucking Shertards don't even know how to score drugs properly.

I've never got any crazy euphoria with coke, just gives him a big surge in confidence and a good all round buzz. Does seem to wear off quickly and be super addictive when on it , overrated considering the price. I know a guy who has a bag on him each time he goes out, considering the price ($350-$400AUD) I've never understood the appeal for the drug to appeal to the working class.

It's the adult drug of choice - very low side effects, can sleep no problem, fades quickly

Doesn't make any sense that he would have cocaine on him at the time. He would've had to either take it internationally into the states from Ireland which is dumb as Fuck and could land him in actual prison or he had a cocaine hook up in Brooklyn for some reason. And went right from the airport to his Brooklyn cocaine dealer, do a bunch of it with his cronies and then go to the Barclays center. Makes zero sense to me.
it will make a lot more sense when you turn 17 in a few years.

lol, you could score coke in New York with little issue in a short amount of time, let alone a multi-millionaire who regularly does coke and hangs out with people who move it for a living.

Back