Media BJ Penn " I'm all natural. That's the diffrence between me and GSP"

Great example of a complete and utter disability to grasp a nuanced statement along with a total inability to conduct civil discourse, slow clap for you buddy. Shitting on GSP would be along the lines if "that fucking roid cheat was never that good, he wouldn't have been shit if he hadn't been juiced to the eyeballs!!!" Or "BJ would have murdered him without the grease!". While one most certainly has the right to question either one of those things when looking at GSP's career it is also most certainly wrong to draw any definitive conclusions about either, the evidence simply isn't there.

I only said there is circumstantial evidence to the tune of BJ's accusations on that particular point and that I personally believe there may be something to that. I also followed that with the statement saying I do not know anything regarding that for a fact and therefore do not let it sway me when analyzing his career. I gave him credit for being a tremendous natural athlete regardless of anything he may or may not have done to boost that and ended by saying why I consider him one of the GOATs, both WW and P4P. But yes, I was shitting super hard on your hero.

Grow the fuck up and realize that one can harbor questions about facets of another man while also holding him in high regard. It is amazing all these years later that an innocuous statement that has even a hint of anything less than pure hero worship can still draw the ire of grown men who belong to the interwebs GSP fan club.

I slow clap this for real, my dude. Very well stated and that last line is so fucking true. Crazy, these kids. I tell you.

Between the 2 of them, only BJ Penn has been suspended for Anti-Doping violation (using IV after it was banned)

BJ used more than 50ml in a 6-hour period.

Athletes were using IV for blood-doping, and to flush traces of banned substances out of their body... that's why IV was banned.

Bigger fish to fry? That drunk who KO'd him? Running for Governor (would be hilarious if not the fact that the usa has elected officials just as dumb and uneducated as penn)?

Most of us feel that GSP was suspect but until there is actual proof it's just sour grapes.

Gotta love penn and his backhanded complements "I'm proud of his career. He should have just done it natural"

GSP is out there doing good, being a man that you want your son to grow up to be, living a positive life. bj is out there embracing conspiracy theories, getting KO'd by drunks outside bars, fathering kids he seems to nothing to do with (that gal from Brazil), is estranged from his baby mama (because of alleged physical and mental abuse).

I'm still a fan of the 2006 -2009 Penn (especially those 2 fight when he actually did what he needed to do to be great by bringing Marv and Gary - after getting handled by GSP) but everything since then has really highlighted what an spoiled POS he is.

Last edited:
I slow clap this for real, my dude. Very well stated and that last line is so fucking true. Crazy, these kids. I tell you.
Thanks dude, I haven't posted in years until today but his reply to me was a stark reminder that some things will never change. Waves roll, wind blows, the sun will rise, and sherdoggers will by and large be insufferable assholes!

57LW.gif
In hindsight this was not a good look.

How many times have we seen penn blubbering on camera now?

One tweet and the Georges boiiis out in full force.

Is normal.

Maybe BJ has been spending too much time out in the ocean cause he's got salt overflowing from his pores. Best thing for him is to never bring up Georges ever again. BJ was proclaiming "To the death" before their rematch and ended up being the one that quit. Wonder if he forgot about that.

What is being referenced when he says " wheres GSP when stuff like this is going down"

The only big difference between the two is BJ has 0 ability to be accountable, or coming to grips with reality.

BJs put more drugs in his system than GSP has. BJ was known to have a coke and booze problem.

Nobodies proven shit with the PED allegations against GSP or even referenced a source or a suspicious test. Literally no other fighter in history has had more baseless claims against them for PEDs than GSP, simply because of the way he looked and performed.

Back