BJS wants to fight Danny Jacobs!

Canelo outboxed Cotto for fucks sake.

Im not sure what else Canelo has to do to get his due credit lol. Seems like some folks just dont want to admit how good he is.

I agree here. I could see BJS slapping him around early on, but I think Canelo walks him down and puts in body work and likely finishes him off late. But I'd like to see it ASAP.
As far as GGG, if BJS can't make him respect his power, he will cut off the ring, run him down and stop him within 7 or 8, I'd think.

No disrespect to BJS and he's boxing really well, I just think Canelo and GGG would be too much at this point. BJS is getting a lot of credit for his last couple and rightly so, but Lemieux looked like dog shit, too.

I agree here. I could see BJS slapping him around early on, but I think Canelo walks him down and puts in body work and likely finishes him off late. But I'd like to see it ASAP.
As far as GGG, if BJS can't make him respect his power, he will cut off the ring, run him down and stop him within 7 or 8, I'd think.

No disrespect to BJS and he's boxing really well, I just think Canelo and GGG would be too much at this point. BJS is getting a lot of credit for his last couple and rightly so, but Lemieux looked like dog shit, too.
Agree with all of this.

Back