Blachowitz vs Nemkov

He is very good but Jan is most likely the best. He would've beat Jon as well imo.

Vadim finishes him in a round .. these UFC guys aren’t at that level .. old washed up Glover is still dominating everyone

Imagine how good Glover would be if he were on the same 'supplements' Vadim uses at Team Fedor.

Nemkov is only so-so. Sorry to his fanboys. But there's really nothing special to him.

if Nemkov is So-so, then Jan is downright mediocre.

The guys piss is radioactive. Doubt he'd look like the same guy under USADA
People are saying he is clean lmao. They will never understand - performance under USADA and in full PED policy is damn different.

Am I the only one who's underwhelmed by Nemkov? I want Bellator's LHW div to be as good as people are saying but I just see a good boxer with good TDD. Nothing really stands out in terms of power, speed, technique. He just looks... pretty good.
Don´t forget he is 5ft 11

Didn't Jiri already beat Nemkov?
He did, but fanboys will say "it was at start of their careers" .
Jiri rock him in stand-up and Nemkov was forced to go on 100% energy, gassed out and surrender, because Jiri would send him to login menu first minute of second round. Crazy thing about Jiri is he always gas out his opponent once they take him down, then go on his feet and KTFO his gassed out opponent. Jiri is another animal.

He did, but fanboys will say "it was at start of their careers" .
Jiri rock him in stand-up and Nemkov was forced to go on 100% energy, gassed out and surrender, because Jiri would send him to login menu first minute of second round.

Jiri never rocked him.

Nemkov slipped then shot for a TD, it was awkward so it looked like he got rocked.

Nemkov did have cardio problems back then, hell he gassed in his very next fight.
Clearly it is something he has improved on since.

Good win for Jiri but bringing it up now non stop is about as relevant as the fact that Jiri got laid out by Mo. Acctually, less relevant, since Jiri still keeps dropping his hands like an idiot at the worst times.

I saw an Interview of Nemkov. He said his plan is to win the tournament, after that there will be no other challenge for him in Bellator and he would love to compete in the UFC. He dont have a long term contract in UFC.

So let the Man come in the UFC and show how good he is.

Jiri never rocked him.

Nemkov slipped then shot for a TD, it was awkward so it looked like he got rocked.

Nemkov did have cardio problems back then, hell he gassed in his very next fight.

Good win for Jiri but bringing it up now non stop is about as relevant as the fact that Jiri got laid out by Mo. Acctually, less relevant, since Jiri still keeps dropping his hands like an idiot at the worst times.
Jiri never rocked him, ok that´s why he was so desperate going for takedowns.
So you are saying he would be able now to wrestle with Jiri for 10 min right?
Some people are blessed with Cardio some not.

The best light heavyweight which got beat by another active light heavyweight on a streak of like 10 straight finishes.

Nemkov won a 10 minute round against Jiri and then gassed and couldn't continue. Not sure how you can conclude Jiri is the better fighter today. Or is King Mo better than Jiri because he KO'd him?

Jiri never rocked him.

Really Nemkov's style in that period was just much more aggressive than what we've seen since, personally I think he was still carrying a lot of the mentality from combat sambo were matches are shorter and you have breaks for action the same way Fedor was vs Arona early on.

I think you could see alot of his raw ability back then but really not used in the most intelligent fashion in the ring.

Nemkov won a 10 minute round against Jiri and then gassed and couldn't continue. Not sure how you can conclude Jiri is the better fighter today. Or is King Mo better than Jiri because he KO'd him?
Well, Nemkov ultimately lost, didn't he?

As for King Mo vs Jiri: Jiri stomped him in their next fight, plus in their first fight Jiri had that fight with Nemkov we are speaking about beforehand.

Back