Social Black Panther (War Room Discussion)

First of all, that's not really what he said. Second, JLP is black and lived under Jim Crow in the South. He doesn't need your opinion on the subject of racism.
You can be black and still be wrong. Being black doesn't make you an authority on anything. Living under Jim Crow doesn't make you an authority. JLP is a meme that absolutely no one credible takes seriously. He thinks and speaks at a 5th grade level.

Oh, and yes it is what JLP said. He has repeatedly stated: racism does not and has never existed. good luck getting your political media from that clown.

Being black doesn't make you an authority on anything.

Look, maybe it's hard for someone like you to understand, but there are certain shared experiences that only black people can identify with. It's not a knock on you, but your privileged status makes you inherently biased against the reality people of color face in America. Try to be more empathetic.

I can only speak for myself, but I certainly wasn't "seeking anything out". You asked me who was saying it. I found one article, and very quickly. That type of nonsense was shared and mentioned in a lot of places. Nac, I consider you a very fair and even keeled poster, but are you really gonna say you never saw any of that when BP came out? I just find it hard to believe you could've avoided it. It was not just people on Twitter saying all sorts of crazy things, it was people on Twitter, FB, Reddit, online comment sections, etc. saying the SAME crazy things.

I'm not on Twitter, FB, or Reddit. I'm only on Sherdog, believe it or not. I was recommended to visit this site by a friend from high school to talk about boxing. I'm not a social media guy.

I think telling anybody what to do or not to do based on their skin color is stupid. I think you can agree. Now, giving you the benefit of the doubt because I don't think you have any reason to lie, wouldn't you understand why that would piss people off? Let's stop framing things as conservative vs SJW. I knew plenty of non-white people who thought these notions were stupid as well. Again, it's very vocal minority who get the most attention.

Oh of course it's an irritating post, and it's definitely insulting. I completely agree with that. My point is that it's just some lady. Why would I even read her article, let alone let it bother me? It's on a blog website I've never even heard of.

Can you imagine the insane articles I could find on the internet if I decided to spend 20 minutes searching for them? I don't have to do that though, because there's plenty of insanity on this forum. We have believers in flat earth, Pizza gate, white nationalism, demonic possession, and just about anything else you can think of. The great part is, we can actually talk to those people if we want, as opposed to just ranting about people who aren't even represented here.

As somebody who does not have a Twitter account, all the craziness that I'm exposed to comes from people on this forum and from a pretty specific group of posters. That group of posters also tends to talk about being victimized the most. I can give a lot of specific examples, but I don't want to derail. You're not in the War Room that often so I know you probably miss a lot of it. But that's where my perspective comes from.

I'm not on Twitter, FB, or Reddit. I'm only on Sherdog, believe it or not. I was recommended to visit this site by a friend from high school to talk about boxing. I'm not a social media guy.

Well, now I just don't trust you at all, sir.

Just kidding. But for real, that actually explains a lot because that's where I saw it most. Fair to say, I've just been exposed to it a lot more. I also like to use many different sources to educate myself on things, instead of just one or two. You're right, there is a lot of crazy shit out there.

Oh of course it's an irritating post, and it's definitely insulting. I completely agree with that. My point is that it's just some lady. Why would I even read her article, let alone let it bother me? It's on a blog website I've never even heard of.

Can you imagine the insane articles I could find on the internet if I decided to spend 20 minutes searching for them? I don't have to do that though, because there's plenty of insanity on this forum. We have believers in flat earth, Pizza gate, white nationalism, demonic possession, and just about anything else you can think of. The great part is, we can actually talk to those people if we want, as opposed to just ranting about people who aren't even represented here.

As somebody who does not have a Twitter account, all the craziness that I'm exposed to comes from people on this forum and from a pretty specific group of posters. That group of posters also tends to talk about being victimized the most. I can give a lot of specific examples, but I don't want to derail. You're not in the War Room that often so I know you probably miss a lot of it. But that's where my perspective comes from.

While it was only the one crazy lady who wrote that specific article I linked, her sentiments were shared a a lot of very vocal people. Most people, like myself, did their best to roll their eyes and ignore it but it was everywhere. Some people on the extreme right were so offended they attacked the movie itself, so now the movie suffers because it's caught in between these two extreme ideologies.

First of all, that's not really what he said. Second, JLP is black and lived under Jim Crow in the South. He doesn't need your opinion on the subject of racism.
Lol @ giving that goofball any credibility. You lose all yours as well.

That type of message tells the white person "it's FUCKING RACIST TOWARD YOU so it's advisable you stay home so we don't hear your whining". <LikeReally5>

I don't think the movie itself is racist really, despite a few lines. Just racist people trying to take ownership of a movie that was intended as entertainment for everybody. I really can't wait for the world to move past this type of shit.

I don't think the movie itself is racist really, despite a few lines. Just racist people trying to take ownership of a movie that was intended as entertainment for everybody. I really can't wait for the world to move past this type of shit.
Lol @ glenwo bitchin. Stay home during black panther 2 when its in theatres and watch the first 10 minutes of american history x on repeat.

Lol @ glenwo bitchin. Stay home during black panther 2 when its in theatres and watch the first 10 minutes of american history x on repeat.

I see they decided to take pity on your sorry ass and un-banned you.

A Pity.

Poor Spike Lee.

53028694_2091134397775718_5630148946153177088_n.jpg

Back