News Blaydes out, Black Beast in against Malhadinho

Who wins?

• Total voters
He absolutely smashed Travis Browne right after Browne nearly killed Overeem, and KOd Volkov after Volkov beat his ass for nearly 15 mins.

Kept getting up from under Blagoy, a guy that is a master of sport in combat sambo.
He's much better than people give him credit for, and not everyone can get a title it's not always in everybody's cards man.
Idk I just really don’t like the dude so I’m probably biased.

You're allowed your bias sir, I was just pointing a few things out lol
It’s all good. I have a lot of stupid opinions, most probably because of immature biases. I also have a dgaf attitude so my opinions don’t run my life. Unless we’re talking about child molesters or something I really don’t care and generally get along with everyone unless they tell me they like Derrick Lewis lol

It’s all good. I have a lot of stupid opinions, most probably because of immature biases. I also have a dgaf attitude so my opinions don’t run my life. Unless we’re talking about child molesters or something I really don’t care and generally get along with everyone unless they tell me they like Derrick Lewis lol

You still love me though so its cool ;)

I definitely agree that if he loses LHW will be getting a new contender but Lewis is tomato can who’s the luckiest fighter to ever live. He’s never going to be champ. All he is is an impediment to better fighters who make one mistake and end up getting ko’d by him. His fights are only entertaining when his opponents are outclassing him and when they’re not he’s quite boring. I know everyone loves him because they think his balls are hot, but I hate when he headlines or is on the main card. Maybe if he didn’t turtle up like a bitch every time he takes a shot to the body I’d respect him. Probably never going to stop happening though.

So Gonzaga, Big Country, Browne, Ngganou, Volkov, and Blaydes all lost to a tomato can?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back