Media Bo Nickal on possible matchup vs Khamzat Chimaev: I could be a "-1000 favorite"

I like Bo but yeah, that's not happening. If they fought tomorrow, Khamzat would be the favorite.

Like I said in my previous thread, this guy has ZERO humility. He's being gifted the spotlight and instead of being cool about it he's talking bullshit. Hope he gets KO'd.

I can't tell if he's the most unlikeable delusional douchebag ever or if he is trolling everyone hard and keeping a straight face.

Maybe Bo needs to fight Ikram if that's such a gimme.

Aliskerov actually called out Bo after beating Phil Hawes. I don't think Bo ever responded.

The UFC made a mistake giving Bo a main card slot...it seems to have gone to his head. This fight should have been all the way down on the early prelims. Jiri/Rakic, Aljo/Kattar, Figgy/Cody, and bunch of other fights deserved to be above this one.

Does Bo think he's fighting killers or something? Before this last fight, the guys he fought were 0-2 and 2-7 in the UFC lmao. Even Brundage is a .500 level UFC fighter. What a clown.

The funny thing is Khamzat fought Ikram in his 5th fight, & Ikram himself recently called for a fight vs Bo, despite being Bo's training partner. So its likely Ikram believes at this point in time, he would beat Bo too

Back