Media Bo Nickal on possible matchup vs Khamzat Chimaev: I could be a "-1000 favorite"

I like Bo but yeah, that's not happening. If they fought tomorrow, Khamzat would be the favorite.

Like I said in my previous thread, this guy has ZERO humility. He's being gifted the spotlight and instead of being cool about it he's talking bullshit. Hope he gets KO'd.

I can't tell if he's the most unlikeable delusional douchebag ever or if he is trolling everyone hard and keeping a straight face.

Maybe Bo needs to fight Ikram if that's such a gimme.

Aliskerov actually called out Bo after beating Phil Hawes. I don't think Bo ever responded.

The UFC made a mistake giving Bo a main card slot...it seems to have gone to his head. This fight should have been all the way down on the early prelims. Jiri/Rakic, Aljo/Kattar, Figgy/Cody, and bunch of other fights deserved to be above this one.

Does Bo think he's fighting killers or something? Before this last fight, the guys he fought were 0-2 and 2-7 in the UFC lmao. Even Brundage is a .500 level UFC fighter. What a clown.

The funny thing is Khamzat fought Ikram in his 5th fight, & Ikram himself recently called for a fight vs Bo, despite being Bo's training partner. So its likely Ikram believes at this point in time, he would beat Bo too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back