Bo nickle says he could knock out a chimp

Chimps have ultimate head mooment, I can't imagine they are easy to punch. They make tigers seem slow.

So many chimp simp in here

zijgz.jpg

I fought a Chimp once, he was an asshole
Once you make it past the first 30 seconds, they fold like little bitches

Those long ass arms were made for arm bars and kimuras

stop calling chimps manlets.

for that matter, stop calling manlets manlets. i know a dozen or so 5'3'' 135 pound Guatemalans that would probably make most of this site piss their pants irl

chimps and guatemalans may fight good, but they be manlets fr
i say this with the utmost respect

this. the leverage in their arms and back, coupled with their immense grip strength, is beyond anything a human fighter will have experienced. they can and will literally rip flesh and fingers and even limbs to shreds

i remember being a little kid trying to grapple with men. it felt like trying to grapple a piece of construction machinery, the leverage the grown men could generate was just completely beyond what i could generate.

in this matchup, while a human male fighter would have a body mass advantage over the chimp, the leverage in the arms and back and the immense grip strengths i'd imagine would feel something like that - like a piece of machinery that, in this case, is trying to rip the mans face, flesh and limbs to shreds. and it's going to be biting to boot

i'm not saying a large human male with grappling / bjj and other combat experience couldn't potentially kill a male chimp - particulaly if the size advantage is significant enough - but even more important than the size advantage would be the mentality of the human combatant. if it is a man that has actually killed in war or wherever, and maybe has experience with violent wild animals; and is maybe a psycopathic violent animal himself - then maybe this man would have a reasonable chance of coming out alive. but it would be a grisly affair no doubt
I’m that guy bro

I have extensive experience against asshole primates

Mandrills are another story tho

I don’t know if you fellers saw the video but Bo Nickle has eloquently stated that he could take on a fully grown male chimp and knock it unconscious. He also said he could out wrestle the primate. I know Bo is a gifted athlete and who am I to argue anything he says but chimps are vicious beasts much like a prime Andy Wang. Would anyone like to see Bo take on a chimp as the co-main on the Mcgregor-Gaethje card? I think the bald goof should make this match up asap regardless of what those hippie tree huggers at PETA have to say about it. I’d illegally the stream the shit outta that card. Who’s with me ?!?!?

well, they're only 80 lbs so yeah big accomplishment, weirdo.

Randy from Trailer Park Boys did surprisingly okay here against a gagged and bound chimp that couldn't utilize the vast majority of its natural tools.|

Also, Bo Nickal speaks and makes it obvious that he got his free ride in school thanks to athletics.
Here's one of Bo's essays that he got an A- for

5334202ceab8ea541512cef8

stop calling chimps manlets.

for that matter, stop calling manlets manlets. i know a dozen or so 5'3'' 135 pound Guatemalans that would probably make most of this site piss their pants irl
Prob not, but whatever makes you feel better dude

Fully grown chimp could rip his arm out of its socket
This is fairy tale bullshit that is taken from Star Wars. Chimps on average are 100 pounds are are slightly stronger than average humans in pulling tests. They are however very fast and aggressive with 4 inch canines. He could probably outwrestle a chimp in a friendly match but in a fight he’s getting his face or balls bitten off.
upload_2023-9-2_23-4-53.jpeg

This is fairy tale bullshit that is taken from Star Wars. Chimps on average are 100 pounds are are slightly stronger than average humans in pulling tests. They are however very fast and aggressive with 4 inch canines. He could probably outwrestle a chimp in a friendly match but in a fight he’s getting his face or balls bitten off.
View attachment 999432
He would be missing that grill if he fkd with me and my boys
Js

Back