Bob (Mueller)'s 13 Russian Burgers: Russia Investigation v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly can they "get their shit together"? Champion right-winged causes? Trickle-down economics? Cut social spending?

I'm all ears....but I think your post is dishonest....in short.........

giphy.gif

They could start by stop being cunts and address fly-over states instead of catering to the electoral college. They need to get out of the bubble and stop sucking off people that live next to oceans. A good start would be making worker unions and agenda again.

Last edited:
Man you're trolling hard lol.

Hillary got more votes, and the Russians helped rig the election in trumps favor.

#DealWitIt
The only rigging going on was for Hillary in the primaries. Russia just hated Hillary like any rational person would.

The only rigging going on was for Hillary in the primaries. Russia just hated Hillary like any rational person would.
You don't watch the news, do you?

I'm legit starting to wonder if you really are a Russian troll.

They could start by stop being cunts and address fly-over states instead of catering to the electoral college. They need to get out of the bubble and stop sucking off people that live next to oceans. A good start would be making worker unions and agenda again.

Explain "fly-over" states. Seriously, I'm not familiar.

People next to oceans? As in a huge populations? Stop catering to your constituents?

Workers unions? I'm all in on that. We need better protection for workers. I'm amazed you don't vote D if you feel this way.

The real news or the MSM propaganda that tells you everyone is a Nazi Russian bot?

Case in point.

is this the type of paranoia one can expect from watching the "news"?

“If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed.”

Last edited:

he is just a shit poster who doesn't know what to do with himself when he isn't defending Mighty Mouse's honor against some 15 year old in the heavies.

"fly-over" states
This usually refers to States in between the east coast (Washington DC, NYC) and the west coast ("Commiefornia").

The cultural elites, who have to fly over Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Oklahoma (etc) when traveling from coast to coast - from one fabulous political power luncheon/Hollywood orgy to the next one - look down on the landscape dotted with farms and roll their eyes when they think about what it would be like to have to live there.

"Lewis? What can I do to improve the lives of all these toothless tobacco chewing sister-fuckers?", they will say to each other in between sips of their complimentary mimosas.

"Enhanced background checks, I think. Yes Tiffany! That's what those hicks need - common sense gun safety legislation."

"Oh how I love you and our perfect life, Lewis!"

Last edited:
This usually refers to States in between the east coast (Washington DC, NYC) and the west coast ("Commiefornia").

The cultural elites, who have to fly over Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Oklahoma (etc) when traveling from coast to coast - from one fabulous political power luncheon/Hollywood orgy to the next one - look down on the landscape dotted with farms and roll their eyes when they think about what it would be like to have to live there.

"Lewis? What can I do to improve the lives of all these toothless tobacco chewing sister-fuckers?", they will say to each other in between sips of their complimentary mimosas.

"Enhanced background checks, I think. Yes Tiffany! That's what those hicks need - common sense gun safety legislation."

"Oh how I love you and our perfect life, Lewis!"

Got ya. So being a liberal paints you as an elitist. How very off base. That is an awfully broad brush to paint people with. I am middle-class. I grew up lower-middle. I lived on land that had chickens and we had an acre garden. I'm still very liberal. I don't "roll my eyes" at anyone making an honest living. To the contrary I admire it.

The "elite" liberals that you are referring to is but a small part of our society. They may be what you see on TV, but I really don't watch much of that.

Time for payback let’s hack their elections so we can make sure a fat retarded president wins their presidency too......
Oh wait RUSSIA doesn’t have elections!
Well done RUSSIA....well done
<seedat>

Right on Dude.
So being a liberal paints you as an elitist.
Yeah, that does seem to be a bit unfair. But when folks talk about about amending the Constitution in order to eliminate the electoral college - is it incorrect to think that their motivation is to take away power from those in the middle of the country, and give it instead to the States with the highest population densities?

Right on Dude.
Yeah, that does seem to be a bit unfair. But when folks talk about about amending the Constitution in order to eliminate the electoral college - is it incorrect to think that their motivation is to take away power from those in the middle of the country, and give it instead to the States with the highest population densities?

I'm not sure if that is the motivation but that would be the effect.

I think you're too stupid to understand the bigger narrative they are trying to concoct. They can't show Trump did anything illegal or even wrong as a candidate so they can't impeach him. But if they can create a narrative that Russian trolls influenced voter behavior then they can still delegitimize Trump by claiming the country was somehow duped into voting for him.

It's all part of the same effort to delegitimze Trump, his agenda, and those that support it.

How come you weren't able to pick up on this? Is it because you're stupid and can't put basic things together? Of course it is.
Like I said, you ignore the point and deflect with irrelevant questions. You aren't worth wasting time on. You made an assertion that was wrong, were shown why it was wrong and responded with irrelevant questions instead of addressing the point. Go away.

Explain "fly-over" states. Seriously, I'm not familiar.

People next to oceans? As in a huge populations? Stop catering to your constituents?

Workers unions? I'm all in on that. We need better protection for workers. I'm amazed you don't vote D if you feel this way.

I can tell you why he doesn't vote D.

Same reason every populist leaning Republican doesn't vote D.

Guns, and illegals.

If democrats abandoned those 2 platforms, they would never lose another election.

Same reason every populist leaning Republican doesn't vote D.
I can say that on the State level, specifically in areas of Michigan & Wisconsin that are a good distance away from Detroit or Milwaukee, the Dems that are getting elected over & over again are the ones that stand up for gun owners.

I can say that on the State level, specifically in areas of Michigan & Wisconsin that are a good distance away from Detroit or Milwaukee, the Dems that are getting elected over & over again are the ones that stand up for gun owners.
I think it's worth mentioning that this sort of thing varies hugely from place to place. There are plenty of guncontrol dems as well as those who aren't for gun control, and it depends on where they are. IIRC, Sanders pointed that out in one of his best ripostes to O'Malley in one of the early dem debates.

The "illegal" thing is silly. Dems have a lot more to lose than they have to gain by getting closer to Rs on immigration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back