Bob (Mueller)'s 13 Russian Burgers: Russia Investigation v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'll take that as a concession that you lied about reading it.

Thanks for playing.
I absolutely read it, you just have different and completely biased conclusions

next

If this is the case I would recommend that you enroll in an English comp class at your local community college.

Page 45?!?! - We're on page 31 here brah, what are you some sort of 20 post-per-page NEEEEEEERD?

Cool kids use 30 post-per-page - it's the sweet spot.

My browser shows me the future. I already know how this all plays out.

If you had read the indictment, why do you keep claiming it was just 13 "trollbots"?

And why are you quoting language that doesn't even appear in the indictment? And isn't even a paraphrase or a conclusion that can be drawn from it?

Are you lying or confused?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're confused, because you appear to be misquoting a pressrelease by Rosenstein, at best.

First, your claim that it was 13 trolls/bots (as opposed to anything more substantial) is contradicted by the bulk of the indictment. I'm going to recommend you review charges 2-8 in particular.

Second, your implication that communication was only "attempted" as opposed to accomplished is also contradicted by the plain language of the indictment you just claimed you "absolutely" had read. (For example, pages 28-30).

Now, let's dig into the Rosenstein press release.
Here's the actual language he used:

"Now, there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."

Note that he never claims that the conduct "had little or no effect." Instead, he says that the indictment has nothing about such an effect. Thats an important difference, because indictments do not have to disclose information beyond that needed to establish the existence of a crime.
After this massacre how tf does he even have balls to keep posting in this thread. Shit I'd self ban myself after that .

Mueller starting to drain the swamp!!

Out of curiosity, since the assertion has been made...

Can the president really just pull anybody off the street and show them whatever classified info he wants to and have them sit in on classified security meetings, simply because he's president?

If so it seems like that ought to be limited by something.

he can change the classification

so it is available to everyone on that level of clearance

but no, what you described is a breach of protocol

Nah, Google spell check has conditioned all the Canadian spelling out of me.

"Colour" is "Color", you silly Canadian!"

Just an FYI I moved that post you quoted from this thread to the OT (while you were replying) as to not derail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back