Elections Boris Johnson... Prime Minister

hilarious.

The Boaty McBoatface of politics.

Cant wait

Excellent that you use this term. When I explain the new wave of right wing populism I always use that term, as well as the really bad Indian singer from American Idol. The trolling of democracy is at least part of the explanation.

Watching from Ireland and all I keep hearing in my head is...............

My friend and roommate just said this is a referendum for Trump.

I think I need smarter friends.

What’s with right wing populists and retarded haircuts?

trumphair2-900x600-c-center.jpg

ogexmr4a3bpi_wd640.jpeg

Yukiya_Amano_with_Boris_Johnson_in_London_-_2018_%2841099455635%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

GW’s hair is on point.

Boris looks like a fuckin retard. Trump's somewhere in between.

Excellent that you use this term. When I explain the new wave of right wing populism I always use that term, as well as the really bad Indian singer from American Idol. The trolling of democracy is at least part of the explanation.
ah, yeah. Sanjaya. I looked him up just now, he finally learned how to sing, but he lost his hair. A Faustian bargain.

The part of this that most interests me is the impact on Brexit.

I don't anything about Boris Johnson beyond his position on that.

The part of this that most interests me is the impact on Brexit.

I don't anything about Boris Johnson beyond his position on that.

At least he gets to own the whole thing now and not blame others for not doing Brexit "correctly"

Watching from Ireland and all I keep hearing in my head is...............

How do you feel about Ireland being sent more migrants in the new EU agreement?

Ireland for the Irish. Save yourselves. I hear YouTube desperation of Irish people somehow expecting American emigrant descendants to come and save them.

Vast swathes of people, especially the working classes in the north of England, are well beyond giving a shit about the mainstream parties at this point. But at least Johnson will piss off the usual tossers, many of whom are already in meltdown mode.

I was hoping corbyn would get it because god's chosen hate corbyn

Vast swathes of people, especially the working classes in the north of England, are well beyond giving a shit about the mainstream parties at this point. But at least Johnson will piss off the usual tossers, many of whom are already in meltdown mode.
Yeah great reason.

Also who are are north going to vote for then?

Back