Boston Free Speech Rally, live: August 19, 2017

Fixed it for you. You're welcome!

Not all religious people are terrorists but all terrorists are religious people..

2nd quote is too silly to even fix after fixing the first one...

All black supremacists and racists are democrat.

Fixed it for you. You're welcome!

Not all religious people are terrorists but all terrorists are religious people..

2nd quote is too silly to even fix after fixing the first one...

So many atheist terrorists.

So many atheist terrorists.
I find people people who are reluctant to admit that some on their ideological teams are terrible human beings laughable. I'm not sure if it's cowardace, or just an unwillingness to give ground in an effort to have honest dialogue, but either way it's counterproductive.

The most intellectual discourse you'll ever see. I promise.

What the fuck!? Lol

So from that video i learned that the camera man was

Not facist
Not kkk
Not a nazi
Wanted to listen to both sides and see what the argument was

And from this antifa threatened him, shouted him down...told him to leave a public area and got physical with him when he complide with their wishes...

Antifa...making white supremists look good one day at a time...

What the fuck!? Lol

So from that video i learned that the camera man was

Not facist
Not kkk
Not a nazi
Wanted to listen to both sides and see what the argument was

And from this antifa threatened him, shouted him down...told him to leave a public area and got physical with him when he complide with their wishes...

Antifa...making white supremists look good one day at a time...
Except the media won't show this truth. It is frustrating as hell. Nearly everyone I know doesn't believe me about Antifa, BLM, the ones who watch some videos immediately understand that there is a big lie being told by the press. These are spooky times.

Except the media won't show this truth. It is frustrating as hell. Nearly everyone I know doesn't believe me about Antifa, BLM, the ones who watch some videos immediately understand that there is a big lie being told by the press. These are spooky times.

The media knows a certain amount of people will see through their bullshit. They also know that a larger percentage of people only pay attention to headlines and do not bother questioning what they are told. These are the people the media targets. They do not need everyone to believe their narrative, they just need enough people to fall for it.

The media know a certain amount of people will see through their bullshit. They also know that a larger percentage of people only pay attention to headlines and do not bother questioning what they are told. These are the people the media targets. They do not need everyone to believe their narrative, they just need enough people to fall for it.
Exactly. And it will control future elections. The scariest part, to me, is that we live in an age where it is easy to seek out the other side of the story. This age is only 10-15 yrs old. Our entire history before that has an asterisk beside it, imo. I couldn't look at handheld civilian video evidence when I was growing up. The number of men and women condemned by media has got to be staggering, along with how many got away with worse than murder.

The most intellectual discourse you'll ever see. I promise.

Jesus Christ that was hard to watch. These people are anti-fascist in precisely the same way Islam is the religion of piece.

This is as good a place as any for my question -

What role does your government have (if any) in protecting you from censorship (by civilians) if done so in an illegal manner?
I don't believe it is generally illegal for civilians to censor each other. Do you have an example?

I don't believe it is generally illegal for civilians to censor each other. Do you have an example?
Pick any example where a guest speaker at Berkeley had to be turned away due to threath of violence by civilian groups. Last I looked assault was illegal.

I don't get how leftists aren't ashamed with how their beliefs are playing out. How can you not be embarrassed for not voting for Trump at this point?

Yes, it's so good that the righteous antifa showed up to shut down this controversial nazi rally.

b-R6frVyMLc1ulSHWbxeQDpnql8MofGpbuzUUrWMozE.jpg

Yes, it's so good that the righteous antifa showed up to shut down this controversial nazi rally.

b-R6frVyMLc1ulSHWbxeQDpnql8MofGpbuzUUrWMozE.jpg
Looks like you just fed your dick to the back of his throat. Madmick should ask nicely for his scalp back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back