Boxing Discussion VIII

i took dogboe as well. wouldve liked to bet more but there is not going to be live betting and tough to get a decisoin against top rank magdaleno even though the ghanian is probably going to outwork him

Why no lb? Id expect to have lb for this...

There is a UK domestic prize fighter style card on tonight

I like Isaac MacLeod and and Jimmy Cooper both win their openers. They have the best amateur credentials of anyone else in the event and that should see them through.

I also like Ben Enland to win who's opponent is basically a glorified white collar puncher.

Tonight I stabbed small at Santana over Diaz. Santana is decent and Diaz is coming off a bad beating and you never know how a guy will hold up after a fight like that. Good price on Santana so I took a shot at better than 10-1.

Also very small on Schwarzkopf at +400.

Not really expecting either to hit but bet them b/c I do see value, esp on Santana. Diaz should win this but like I said you never know. He's a couple years older, and has had a lot of miles put on him with all the ammy/pro fights under his belt. Santana not anything special but he could present some problems here.

Nice hit on Santana.
Had a tiny stab on Schwarzkopf dec, a double with Diaz dec and Taylor dec (both lost) and a double with Lawson dec + Solomon dec @ 4.15 which hit.
A bit over 1u profit.

Why no lb? Id expect to have lb for this...

live betting offered on 365.

i bet him at +240 but im not too thrilled with his corner. explaining their fighters strategy and basic boxing 101 as if they are some genuises.

these guys look like they will have no clue what to do if plan a is not working

if anyone is thikning about lejarraga he suffered this cut about a month and a half ago that postponed the fight, the ref and judges are not from spain,

ng6mmo.jpg

think i will hit the under on the Abraham vs Nielsen fight.. this is a big stepdown in competetion for Abraham, Nielsen is just the typical protected danish fighter we see time and time again here... last fight was the only decent opponent he faced so far and he got knocked out in 5 by Ryder hwo is not excatly known for his power

think i will hit the under on the Abraham vs Nielsen fight.. this is a big stepdown in competetion for Abraham, Nielsen is just the typical protected danish fighter we see time and time again here... last fight was the only decent opponent he faced so far and he got knocked out in 5 by Ryder hwo is not excatly known for his power

I have money on Nielsen at +850, just a small stab but you're the second Dane I've talked to who doesn't really like his chances here. Hopefully he does Denmark proud and pulls off the upset by ko so we both win our bets. Btw how famous is Mikkel Kessler over there? He was a helluva fighter back in the day, a handsome fucker too [full homo], has one of the coolest tattoos I've ever seen, too.

I have money on Nielsen at +850, just a small stab but you're the second Dane I've talked to who doesn't really like his chances here. Hopefully he does Denmark proud and pulls off the upset by ko so we both win our bets. Btw how famous is Mikkel Kessler over there? He was a helluva fighter back in the day, a handsome fucker too [full homo], has one of the coolest tattoos I've ever seen, too.
Nielsen is pretty poor imo but maybe age could be a factor so cant knock the play at that price..Abraham is getting up there and coming off that beatdown he took in his last fight.

Kessler is a very big name here and liked by everyone as he is such a nice guy but he is not a very public person seems to keep to himself mostly unlike his sister hwo have there own reality show (5 seasons and going) here in denmark just becourse of the Kessler name and maybe her boobs :D

4490572-linse.jpg

Last edited:
Nielsen is pretty poor imo but maybe age could be a factor so cant knock the play at that price..Abraham is getting up there and coming off that beatdown he took in his last fight.

Kessler is a very big name here and liked by everyone as he is such a nice guy but he is not a very public person seems to keep to himself mostly unlike his sister hwo have there own reality show (5 seasons and going) here in denmark just becourse of the Kessler name and maybe her boobs :D

4490572-linse.jpg

Lol they're the Danish Kardashians by the sounds of it. Trashy looking lady but her big fake balloon tits remind me of Pam Anderson's and my childhood addiction to said giant fake titties so I'd give her the ole motorboat nonetheless.

tenor.gif

Always hate it when I hear celebrities I like are assholes so glad to hear Kessler's a good guy.

Anybody know where/what time the Nielsen/Abraham fight is?

I've got 1u on the under 9.5 @2.00

Think Neilsen was totally exposed by a domestic level at bes John Ryder - I know Abraham is getting on but he still carries enough class to dispose of him I believe.

Anybody know where/what time the Nielsen/Abraham fight is?

I've got 1u on the under 9.5 @2.00

Think Neilsen was totally exposed by a domestic level at bes John Ryder - I know Abraham is getting on but he still carries enough class to dispose of him I believe.

fight did not start yet.. i am watching it on a private site the channel logo shown here is just called Sport1HD (german) not sure if its being shown on other channels

wow split decision for Abraham.. surprising in germany i thought he won the fight pretty easy

Nielsen chin held up better then i thought he was not hurt once only one bs kd call from the biased ref

115-113 for Nielsen, 116-112 for Abraham, 116-112 for Abraham

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back