Boxing Discussion VIII

More dominant than I thought, didn't need to chase the finish, especially after being caught with the uppercuts, congrats DEC backers.

almost jinxed it there :D Frampton got caught with a huge left

phew DEC hits almost bought out early on becourse of the eye but luckily i let it roll

solid fight

Under 7 rounds lands @ 2.38 in the Davis vs Cuellar fight.

Got Charlo 7-12 next.

This has got controversial scorecards written all over it.

Majority draw, money back and a very fair call.

What do you guys think about Ali vs Smith? The odds are pretty even right now.

Not a huge fight but I'm a little surprised Miller/Duhaupas hasnt been discussed given Miller is/was expected to face AJ with a win?

Duhaupas sitting at +750 after being +500 for weeks. I have no lean at all, is Duhaupas worth a stab?

Not a huge fight but I'm a little surprised Miller/Duhaupas hasnt been discussed given Miller is/was expected to face AJ with a win?

Duhaupas sitting at +750 after being +500 for weeks. I have no lean at all, is Duhaupas worth a stab?

Personally nope.

I'm a fan of Miller, I like his style and in shape he can cause problems for most guys. Duhaupas is there to be hit but he does have a good chin, he's very basic and I'm not sure he stands up to the pressure Miller will put on him, I think he Miller breaks him down in the mid to late rounds, Duhaupas will face the same problem Wach faced, he just doesn't have the tools to keep Miller off him.

i think miller is made of iron and his output is too high for duhaupus to win, especially in ny on a salita promoted card.

miller decision at +350 could have value as there will be live betting and there might be a hedge opportunity if johan can get the fight into the ninth round. duhaupus does have some power and a good jab that could create problems for miller that might get him into the later rounds

http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/exc...ow-i-can-embarrass-anthony-joshua-enormously/

Anyone has any leans for tomorrow's Ultimate Boxxer held in Manchester?

Spike 5.
A bunch of unbeaten prospects have a tournament-style competition, quarters, semis and finals.

jarrell miller 12 round dec +415, rds 7-12 +185, duhaupus dec 40/1

im hoping that the duhaupus jab, solid power and punch resistance gets this fight into the later rounds.

I'm actually on Miller ITD at -250 in a double with Fedor/Mir under 2 rounds. Mainly because the odds I got were better than what it is offered by the US bookies. I think Miller will walk Duhaupas down and throw volume, I don't think it will be a one hitter quitter more of a prolonged onslaught.

I'm actually on Miller ITD at -250 in a double with Fedor/Mir under 2 rounds. Mainly because the odds I got were better than what it is offered by the US bookies. I think Miller will walk Duhaupas down and throw volume, I don't think it will be a one hitter quitter more of a prolonged onslaught.

i like the rds play. as you pointed out miller is not a one punch guy so you will have an opportunity to hedge in live betting if you get uncomfortable. i was on tank rds 4-12 last weekend and even after the kd you could still buy gervonta rd 3 at +1100 in-between the second and third round

jarrell miller reminds me of a cw james toney. no one punch power but damage through attrition and accumulation.

i like the rds play. as you pointed out miller is not a one punch guy so you will have an opportunity to hedge in live betting if you get uncomfortable. i was on tank rds 4-12 last weekend and even after the kd you could still buy gervonta rd 3 at +1100 in-between the second and third round

jarrell miller reminds me of a cw james toney. no one punch power but damage through attrition and accumulation.

Yeah, I really like his style. It's not the prettiest but something different to other HWs.

0.5 units on Danny Jacobs by decision at +250
0.5 units on Isaac Dogboe at +236

i took dogboe as well. wouldve liked to bet more but there is not going to be live betting and tough to get a decisoin against top rank magdaleno even though the ghanian is probably going to outwork him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back