Boxing Discussion VIII

Some on the draw in-play @ 15.00.

Both Frank Warren prospects, if the later rounds are close we could well see both their records protected, referee scoring I believe.

Chelli is wild and unrefined but at 20 years old beating Sadiq who is big for the weight, 30 years old and better amateur experience is still impressive, especially only being 4 fights into his pro career. Livened up a lot in that final round, Chelli done well to come back from looking spent to rocking Sadiq himself.

Hard pressure and pace set by Corcoran, entertaining start to the fight

wtf fighting in the crowd? never heard an anouncer go off like that on the crowd in the middle of a fight

wtf fighting in the crowd? never heard an anouncer go off like that on the crowd in the middle of a fight
Must be a pretty big brawl, the majority of the crowd is turned away from the ring lol

think Garton is slowly getting broken from the relentless preasure even though he is the better boxer

ugh had a bit on Garton DEC +275 +300 ect just cant catch a break lately

how does the ref just stop it without a count? makes no sense

ugh had a bit on Garton DEC +275 +300 ect just cant catch a break lately

how does the ref just stop it without a count? makes no sense

I believe there is no standing 8 count for title bouts, that one being for the British title.

The under 6.5 should land for Yarde without issue - on paper.

His opponent has been dropped and stopped by a super-middleweight, looks poor what I could watch of him and Yarde needs to make a statement. They go on about pushing him alone slowly but he needs a dominant showing, no following around his opponent doing nothing.

I believe there is no standing 8 count for title bouts, that one being for the British title.
oh okey that makes even less sense to me if its only "title fights" that have that that rule? a fight should not just be stopped unless he gives up/towel thrown or he gets knocked out imo at least

oh okey that makes even less sense to me if its only "title fights" that have that have that rule? a fight should not just be stopped unless he gives up/towel thrown or he gets knocked out imo at least

Just from what I recall, certain governing bodies and certain states in the US as well I believe use that rule.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back