Boxing Discussion VIII

Much better round for Fury. 2-2, or 3-1 Fury.

Bah my stream went down LOL.

This referee is fucking TRASH! <Lmaoo>

I have it 2-2 after R4 ended, then R5 and R6 both had point deductions for Paul and Fury.

My stream is dying and coming up but I got a feeling this is gonna be a draw

Got my stream back for now...

That knockdown could be huge.

No Fury knockdowns cashes, yesss!

I thought it was a Draw. I am surprised two judges had it that wide for Tommy.

No knockdown Fury and hedge with Fury decision makes me brake even

upload_2023-2-26_15-35-0.pngupload_2023-2-26_15-35-13.pngupload_2023-2-26_15-35-25.png
image.png

Distance was the best bet. I threw some on Paul by decision too. Not mad at it. I'm glad Fury won tbh eventhough I commend Paul for not making a mockery of the sport. He tries.

Won nice with both the ML and decision bets.

I was right that the smart money would come on Fury but cashed out too early. Also wish I left the full grand on but it was close enough that my fear of a robbery was the right call.

£650 Fury +144 to win £936
£85 Fury decision +520 to win £422
Total: £1358

Last edited:
What has he shown you that makes him stand out to you? At least Silva beat JCC Jr. Paul has the best win between the two.

I also went a couple of hundred on his DEC at 5.5. Sorry but it was obvious who was winning this one...

I also went a couple of hundred on his DEC at 5.5. Sorry but it was obvious who was winning this one...

Wasn't obvious to me. I wasn't confident either way. I liked plus odds with Paul by decision only because of value. My favorite bet was the fight going the distance.

I still think I wasn't far off on capping the fight. Tommy's competition was so poor that I just couldn't see myself being confident backing him with possible judging shenanigans also in play.

That was a good bet by you though congrats.

I think it being a split shows it wasn't that obvious even though some people here were right in saying his cleaner straight punching is a much more judge friendly style corrupt judges are still gonna be a factor this day and age when you bet on boxing

Any value on Garcia as a decent dog against tank davis?

Back