Boxing Granite Chin >>> MMA "granite chin"

Meets men on the Internet.

Calls them "honeybun".

I'm guessing you like to march in parades carrying colourful flags lol.
Oh honeybun. You keep deflecting bc you know you deep in the hole. All you got to do to pull yourself out, is post a gif or video or something of Hunt knocking someone out in the UFC. But honeybun, you can't even do that. So keep digging deeper. Let your honeybun power out homegurl.

Oh honeybun. You keep deflecting bc you know you deep in the hole. All you got to do to pull yourself out, is post a gif or video or something of Hunt knocking someone out in the UFC. But honeybun, you can't even do that. So keep digging deeper. Let your honeybun power out homegurl.
Not a good look for you.

Not a good look for you.
Oh honeybun, you strawgurl with the best of them hoes. You the only one not looking good. Not a single example of Hunt knocking anyone out in the UFC. I've posted every example showing that Hunt hasn't knocked anyone out in the UFC. And all you have done is cried out your tampon. Post a single gif proving your point. You know, like how people do when proving a point? Or are you strawgurls that mentally disabled? l

Oh honeybun, you strawgurl with the best of them hoes. You the only one not looking good. Not a single example of Hunt knocking anyone out in the UFC. I've posted every example showing that Hunt hasn't knocked anyone out in the UFC. And all you have done is cried out your tampon. Post a single gif proving your point. You know, like how people do when proving a point? Or are you strawgurls that mentally disabled? l
Man you're fucking stupid.

Listen cunt, it's been fun pissing on a dopey retard like you.

But you're on the ignore list now. I reserve it for the very most degenerate imbecile wankstains. The ones who struggle with basic English, and repeat their same retard mantras over and over.

" derrrr you're a honeybun".

" deerrrr I don't know what a knockouts is".

Lol. Thanks for the laughs you fuckwit. Don't ever have children you stupid fucking cunt lol.

Man you're fucking stupid.

Listen cunt, it's been fun pissing on a dopey retard like you.

But you're on the ignore list now. I reserve it for the very most degenerate imbecile wankstains. The ones who struggle with basic English, and repeat their same retard mantras over and over.

" derrrr you're a honeybun".

" deerrrr I don't know what a knockouts is".

Lol. Thanks for the laughs you fuckwit. Don't ever have children you stupid fucking cunt lol.
Oh Honeybun, you could easily prove me wrong by posting a gif showing your knock out by Hunt. I've posted showing Nelson isn't a knock out. Struve definitely isn't a knock out, and the other dude wasn't a knock out either. All you got to do honeybun is post something to prove your point. But honeybun, why can't you even do that? Is it bc you are full of shit, honeybun?

Oh Honeybun, you could easily prove me wrong by posting a gif showing your knock out by Hunt. I've posted showing Nelson isn't a knock out. Struve definitely isn't a knock out, and the other dude wasn't a knock out either. All you got to do honeybun is post something to prove your point. But honeybun, why can't you even do that? Is it bc you are full of shit, honeybun?
Hunt was a monster puncher. He was just kind and didnt do follow ups when he could which would have resulted in more KO's.

Hunt was a monster puncher. He was just kind and didnt do follow ups when he could which would have resulted in more KO's.
Yeah Hunt was a power puncher, but not at the top tier like honeybun was saying. Ngannou didn't need follow up shots to shut the lights off. While Hunt never shut the lights off in the UFC.

Tyson Fury literally remarked at how good Ngannou's chin is. Humans will get knocked out by power punchers teeing off on their head, however, and boxers are obviously far better at avoiding full power punches to their face.

I would say though that there are clearly absolute freak chins out there like Pinklon Thomas, and even he got knocked out after eating flush bombs from a prime Mike Tyson, because he's still human.

Tyson Fury literally remarked at how good Ngannou's chin is. Humans will get knocked out by power punchers teeing off on their head, however, and boxers are obviously far better at avoiding full power punches to their face.

I would say though that there are clearly absolute freak chins out there like Pinklon Thomas, and even he got knocked out after eating flush bombs from a prime Mike Tyson, because he's still human.
Did Fury actually land clean on Ngannous though? Hard to judge with that embarrassingly bad performance. Joshua's camp were saying they weren't convinced by the word around Ngannou's chin and they seem to have been proven correct.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back