Boxing Gloves vs MMA Gloves

A lot of times in MMA they stand further away so they are glancing blows. Boxing you stand closer...they are full on power shots.

“The Pillows” are to protect the hands, not the head. You can punch harder without fear of breaking your hands, that padding is also extra weight behind the punch. With the correct technique and timing, they are very effective weapons.

The only thing boxing gloves have over mma is they cover a bigger area when blocking punches. That's why the smaller size in mma = more kos.

If you get hit clean at hw with either anyone is going down.

Francis footwork and defense was better vs fury

Also in an mma fight Francis would ko fury and aj

Tell me you're dense without saying you're dense LOL
I'm not the one comparing different combat sports like an 11yo kid. "Ngannou would kill AJ in MMA! MMA iz da real deal m8, boxing is bs!!111"

I'm not the one comparing different combat sports like an 11yo kid. "Ngannou would kill AJ in MMA! MMA iz da real deal m8, boxing is bs!!111"
Not what I said, now is it LOL

Your panties are clearly rustled cuz Francis did well vs fury

BTW this is a thread comparing the gloves of 2 different combat sports. Lemme guess you think thats stupid too

Furthermore comparing combat sports is not like comparing basketball and football. I'm pretty sure youre too much of a moron to realize that though.

Get over yourself sweetie

Last edited:
"Ngannou would KO AJ in MMA". I mean, try to actually read that out loud without it sounding cringe.

Not to mention that's not even a given. If Ngannou tried to box against AJ in MMA he'd be ko'd the same. Not that it even matters. Both are different sports with different rulesets and if it was up to Ngannou he'd never fight MMA again because boxing pays more(although I'm not sure he'd be willing anymore, after realizing he could get CTE).

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back