Boxing Gloves vs MMA Gloves

That punch that put an already wobbled frank down was massive.

Like taking a hop step into punching the arcade power punch bag. Joshua put everything into that punch.

I doubt anyone was staying upright from that, let alone after already being knocked down.

That punch that put an already wobbled frank down was massive.

Like taking a hop step into punching the arcade power punch bag. Joshua put everything into that punch.

I doubt anyone was staying upright from that, let alone after already being knocked down.

x2. Nobody that was already wobbled is surviving that. Pretty much impossible.

Well I think my neighbor is a world class air dicker is what I think.

Always weird to see how many people on this MMA forum apparently think MMA sucks and is full of bums.
Most people are band-waggoners.

If Ngannou would have won they would be trash talking boxing and talking about how its so one dimensional and MMA's superiority.

Combat sport fans are a mix of the coolest people you will ever meet and the worst people you will ever meet.

Boxers are simply way better than MMA fighters. More power, better chins, MUCH better technique. Enough said.
1abjjt.jpg

He was already hurt multiple times and then he was hit with one of the hardest punches ever landed in boxing. The ref doesn’t give you an 8 count in MMA. He would have been ground and pounded and probably finished after the first knockdown, but it would have been a TKO.

Joshua put his lead foot BEHIND Francis' lead foot and punched through him with his full body weight for the KO shot. He could have been wearing a lazy boy on his hand and still ko anybody with a shot like that. In addition, Francis just stood there (probably out of it at that moment), didn't roll with the punch or block or anything really.

It looked like a finishing move from a mortal kombat game.

Why wasn't Ngannou able to take punches like nothing from boxing "pillow" gloves?
Ngannou was known for having a granite chin when hit by MMA "baby" gloves.
I was always told by MMA experts that the only reason MMA fighters appeared to have weak chins was because MMA gloves created more power somehow.
Is this another very convenient MMA myth getting exposed?
It has been proven that boxing gloves can deliver a more significant impact than 4oz gloves, particularly in terms of dmg.,

Back