Breakfast of Champions

Chia you're too ripped to lose weight. And you don't want to be looking here for any diet ideas.lol

Breakfast
2 scoops of protein in 1 3/4 cups of iced coffee-Not sure I'll do this again
2 more cups of iced coffee

Lunch
1/2 serving of Stuff. Stuff=1 can of black beans, brown rice, a can of albacore tuna and lots of seasoning.

Snack
6 Oreos. I couldn't resist them. I eat oreos like once every couple years and my stupid roommate had to go and put them in plain sight. If God didn't want me to eat them he wouldn't have made them so delicious.

Dinner of Champions
3 Double Stacks
1 small chili

I had to go buy a few things at the store and I almost convinced myself that I needed to buy my roommate more oreos to make up for the ones I ate but I stopped myself.

Then I won't even get started on deep fried Oreos!! best dessert I've EVER had... Oreos dipped in donut batter then submersed in beautiful, beautiful greaseee

Damn you...damn you...

Have you ever had a Krispy Kreme donut fresh off of the greasing and icing line? I can easily eat a dozen and a quart of milk but I only do that once a year or so. I'm already getting pumped up for Thanksgiving. I am going to destroy everything in sight.

I'm getting a hugeee sweet tooth craving right now, so damn you!

I have had a KK fresh off the line. There used to be a KK shop here and had a sign that light up when they were being made.... needless to saw I demolished 18 on the spot... easy

Damn you...damn you...

Have you ever had a Krispy Kreme donut fresh off of the greasing and icing line? I can easily eat a dozen and a quart of milk but I only do that once a year or so. I'm already getting pumped up for Thanksgiving. I am going to destroy everything in sight.

I am eating a steak and a medium amount of mashed potatoes and no dessert.

couldn't resist...

2204775259_c48fedc2a9.jpg

Dude. Duuuude. I mean dude come on...dude.

Years ago when I first heard of fried twinkies I attempted to make some and about burned down my apartment complex. Good times.

THE Breakfast of Champions
4 cups of coffee(actually over several hours)

Lunch
Leftover Stuff except I added half a can of mexican style tomatoes and it was much better that way.
Last cup of coffee-don't usually drink this much anymore.

Dinner of Champions
2 Quadruple Stacks-If you have to ask what these are you don't have what it takes to be a Champion so don't bother.

Today was awesome. Anthony better be taking notes on a proper weight loss diet. Only thing I was really missing was cigarettes and crack. Both are just too expensive.

That's the point dude. I'm on a DIET, I can't be eating like a fatass.

I wholeheartedly support this diet log which came about a full day before mine!

:D

Also, if I may ask: what is a quadruple stack?

You can ask but I can't tell you. It must be seen.

Go to Wendy's, look at the value menu, and if you still can't figure it out see my note above when I said not to bother asking if you didn't already know what it is.

I am failry certain I could down 4 of those now that I think about it.

Make it 8, do it on camera, and I'm sure someone from here with money will pay pal you 10 bucks.

8=32 patties hot damn that would be tough. Maybe the weekend of the arnold I attempt it.

Back