Breakfast of Champions

Breakfast
2 Cups of iced coffee

Lunch
Chicken breast and steamed vegetables with a tablespoon of olive oil-Ninja whaaaaaat? I know, I was shocked at myself. It is hard to overeat that shit.

Hour before training
2 scoops vanilla protein powder with a packet of gatorade. This was THE SHIIIIIT.
1 cup iced coffee

Post Training
packet of Gatorade

Dinner 1
I pan fried chicken breast strips in seasoning and almond oil. I put a little burn on one side which actually did it some good. If I had cooked this for a chick I would have done both sides, called it "blackened" and say she has an unsophisticated pallet if she doesn't like it. Then I pulled the chicken and fried the last of my brown rice in the left over Almond oil. I also added a spoonful of crunchy natural peanut butter and a little stir fry sauce. I also dabbed a little teriyaki sauce on the chicken as I cut it up. Then I mixed everything together and to my grumbling caveman like stomach it was delicious. I also steamed some more vegetables and then I said, "Fuck vegetables!" And that was that.

Dinner 2
Double turkey burger on white bread with diced jalapenos, mayo and ketchup. Thank god I don't have more turkey burgers or I would be eating them right now.

ANOTHER snack last night
peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Yeah.

Still woke up 207 this morning. Didn't think there was any way in hell that was happening but awesome.

I also decided today to not blow all the money I have on going to a grappling tournament 70 miles away so I am going to go crazy on some fast food today.

Breakfast
iced coffee

Lunch
BK Stacker combo-The triple meat with bacon burger with fries and diet coke
Xt Triple Cheese combo-Single meat but manlier sized with fries and a diet coke

Dinner
Mickey's Fine Malt Liquor x2

Sonic
1 Double Jr. Hamburger
1 Jr. Hamburger
large order of chili cheese tots

Jack in The Box
1 Big Texas Cheeseburger or whatever its called
4 tacos

I got my munch on at Burger King today. The triple meat burger was smaller than I expected. The XT seemed bigger but not as good. It had some ranch dressing shit on it I did not like. Also sizing has gotten out of control these days. I thought I was being sensible by ordering "medium" combos, but the drink is 32oz. and the "medium" fries I swear to gawd look like what I would think was large. Crazy.

Breakfast
Coffee
2 scoops protein

Lunch
2 Scoops Protein w/ packet of Gatorade

Dinner
4 chicken strips pan fried in almond oil and on 2 hamburger buns

Alcohol
2 Olde E's with an entire quart of Clamato
little bit of MD 20/20 Kiwi-Lime wine

All of this was a bad idea

Munchies
2 more homemade chicken strip sandwiches

Pretty sure that's it from yesterday. I haven't been drunk like that in I have no idea how long. It was bad. I was seeing double of both of my roommates, it looked like they each had 4 eyes. Then I tried to read before bed and not only did it make me sick but I had to close one eye to get the words to stop moving. Went outside thinking I needed to puke but I just sat out there for a long time before I was finally able to go inside and pass out.

Woke up at 6:30 IN HELL! Head was about to explode, mouth tasted like shit and my stomach was burning. Took 5 ibuprofen, chased it with a quart of ice water and a few tums and laid back down. This is my favorite hangover cure. After 30 or so minutes of torture my head eased up enough for me to start drifting off and then I woke up hours later feeling dandy.

Also should mention Modena is on RFL now and I've decided he is dead to me until he has a 6-pack and a 405lb squat.

Breakfast
Coffee and Lumberjack Slam

Post Workout
packet of Gatorade

Dinner
1 Quadruple Stack
1 Double Stack
10 chicken nuggets w/ honey mustard

hey man, think I can mix oats with fruits and milk instead of protein powder?

So much for accountability. I can just fail this log when I start eating like shit and gaining weight. I had ZERO dollars last week and very little food so I was basically scrounging what I could get from my roommates and what scattered things there were around my house. I could have eaten oatmeal and protein powder but I wasn't. Instead I was not eating all day and then eating whatever I could at night. Part of this was a jar of fake cheese crap, and I also ate for two days off of a bunch of queso my roommates had brought home.

This weekend my dad came to visit me and he took me shopping at Sams. I got a bunch of stuff, not all of it healthy. I chowed down pretty hard once I had a house full of groceries and my dad has also brought me a bag of cookies from my grandma. I destroyed those. This morning I woke up weighing 219lbs! A week and a half ago I was 207. I didn't train real hard last week either, but I am back on track this week. I am training hard and feeling in good shape and I have plenty of food since Sam's sells things in 5lb bags.

Coffee
Large Apple

Small handful of roasted, sea salted almonds

16oz powdered Gatorade mix
snacked on baby greens mix (spinach, arugula, other weird colored shit)
small handful of almonds

Turkey Sandwich-2 slices WW bread, mayo, 4 slices turkey, little bit of shredded cheddar
2 pickle spears

More almonds
Baby greens
chips-ridiculousness
Mickey's
another sandwich

Will update as the day goes on.

I feel ya with the "broke and lazy" part there. One bit of advice, if you, unlike most guys who just go there for the purposes of beer (limes) and nachos, hit up the produce section, you can get healthy cheap food you can make for yourself. A head of lettus can go a while and ain't that expensive. Plus it can't hurt to mix other fruits and veggies into your diet.

Also, I know I'm speaking the obvious here, but lots of sugars can really mess up any weight loos regimine. Specifically because, any unused Glucose gets converted to lipids (fat) when not used within a certain time frame. Now it is true that Fat burns in a Carbohydrate flame, too much surgar and carbs is what really puts on weight for a lot of people. (Believe me, I took and passed exercise physiology in undergrad!)

This log still exists. man if I only had the thread necro pic.

I am 203 now. Yesterday I ate a package of tuna, 2 hot pockets, 4oz of Gatorade and a small bowl of beef tips. CHAMPION!

That's it?

I'm manorexic. I forgot to add an Olde English to that too. Actually I was working and away from the office driving a truck all day so I missed lunch

:icon_chee

I haven't eaten a hot pocket in years but thats about the only thing around the office here. I think of that bit everytime I see or hear the word "hot pocket".

I am resurrecting this piece of shit log because I seriously have to stop fucking around since I am looking forward to fighting at welterweight in the next 3-4 months. I have maintained the almost 40lbs I've lost since July and drastically improved my conditioning so I have not been a failure even though this log has been.

I want to take a second now to thank Briangodsen for making me realize the awesomeness of Taco Salad. I have been eating just pure shit non-stop and I've begun to feel that right now I just need to eat the same thing everyday if that's what it takes for me to stick to a healthier diet. Taco Salad is the obvious answer.

Morning Bodyweight: 201

Breakfast
coffee
1 mixed fruit cup
1 grapefruit cup dillahmahjig

Lunch
Taco Salad Motherfucker!(Chicken, shredded lettuce, black beans, black olives, salsa)
Coffee

Snack
2 scoops whey mixed with fruit cup and activia yogurt. Not sure how good the yogurt and fruit cup is for me but this was fucking delicious.

PWO Snack
Grapefruit

Dinner
2 slices wheat bread
2 chicken raspberry and monterrey jack cheese sausages
mayo

Will update throughout the day.

I have been eating 2 meals a day and I am going to be adding breakfast back in which will consist of a shake that has oats, whey, frozen berries, and spinach. Lunch will be taco salad. Meal 3 will be another shake. Dinner will hopefully be "sensible".

Back