Breakfast of Champions

TheAth-ah-lete

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ok I am being a little bitch and jumping on the bandwagon.

Background: Fat kid, have lost and gained weight. I'm pretty sure I have what some might call an eating disorder but let's not get into that. December 06' I started what I now call simply "training". For the first 2 years I had a good diet. I was able to eat a lot of good food for very cheap. I then switched jobs, quit doing much cardio and began eating like SHIT again. I always train, but I just wasn't eating healthy and I got up to 239lbs by July 11th.

My diet is still shitty because I am lazy and broke so the dollar menu is often a very easy choice for me, but with an increase in cardio and less McDoubles I have lost 30lbs in the last 3.5 months. I need to lose another 30lbs.

Yesterday:
Can't remember everything but the highlights were a protein shake with oats, at least half a bottle of beer salt and a Lumber Jack slam...mmmm 3 eggs, 2 sausage links, 2 strips of bacon, a piece of ham, hash browns, 2 pancakes, and a biscuit. Also had a bunch of Brazil nuts.

Weighed in earlier this week at 209, but this morning after all of that I was in the low 220's. I forced lots of cardio on myself and hot showers until I was back to 208 just a little while ago. Diet so far today:

2 Scoops Protein w/ oats in it
Brazil nuts
pouch of Chunk Light Tuna
Rice
6-8oz. sprite
Ground beef
7 oreos

you drank 40 oz of sprite and the day isnt over yet?? try drinking nothing but water and i bet you'll shed some lbs.

Cool Story bro,
And I know how it feels. I'm trying to get to 171 before wrestling starts. I've got about 10 lbs left to go, though I must admit, the whole broke & lazy thing does make it difficult lol.

I thought this was going to be about the book. Stupid side bar thread-lister.

Your breakfast was pretty championly...er champion-esque.

Hey,

What is beer salt?

twang.jpg

you drank 40 oz of sprite and the day isnt over yet?? try drinking nothing but water and i bet you'll shed some lbs.

I guess you thought I meant 6, 8oz. containers of Sprite. That comes out to 48, not 40oz. though, and I only had 6 to 8oz. total. I actually don't drink cokes except for a diet coke maybe once a week, the rest of the time its 1+ gallons of water a day and 2-3 cups of coffee in the morning. I was really craving something sweet though after sweating myself out and that had been in the refrigerator for over a month.

The Influx of SnP diet logs is quite funny.

I know, you'd think there would be a lot of guys who eat right and everything.

Shut it. I couldn't help myself. I actually did keep a diet log on paper at one time and I always made better choices when I was writing things down. Laziness was the culprit again.

I just made some ground beef that was very good but I am still craving something sweet...and alcohol. Can't let myself drink or eat sweets though so I am going to go get some crystal light packets

I guess having this log means I have to admit that when I went to the store and they didn't have crystal light I got a 40. Ahhhhh, damnit Caleb.

I havent drank in a couple weeks because I am trying to cut just a little for that grapping tourney. I know I'll drink one way or the other the day I get my bar exam results but other than that I'm cutting it out because it's such a dispensable calorie source.

but I could really go for a few beers....

Why hasn't someone started a log titled: Eating Ass and Taking Names yet?

10-19-09

Breakfast
3 cups coffee
2 scoops Protein
oatmeal in shake

Lunch(lulz)
big bottle of Gatorade

Dinner
Stir Fry-Ground beef, frozen stir fry vegetables, brown rice, little bit of stir fry sauce.
Had left over ground beef from yesterday and I made a bunch of rice while I was cooking it for the rest of the week so that was a pretty easy dinner. /lazy

Snack
killed last of Brazil nuts.

Munchies
killed stir fry leftovers and I am not repeating what else.

Weighed 206 after my hour run. I definitely have to hit 205 in the next day or two post workout to make sure I'm on weight for Saturday. Shouldn't be difficult at all...did weigh 214 this morning though...

Fuck. There are links to this on the side huh? I guess that means I'll be getting ***s from the Heavyweights in here every once in a while.

LOL, good luck with the diet. I will definitely check here for diet ideas. I think I may need to start a diet log soon too since losing weight is proving to be harder for me than I thought.

Back