News Breaking: Alex Pereira vs. Jamahal Hill announced as the UFC 300 Main Event

Who wins?

• Total voters
That’s the big ufc 300 main event…..what a fucking joke

Not to be a dick, but it's been obvious for weeks that they have nothing.

The fact that they asked Jones to come in shows that they were scraping the bottom of the barrel.

They're just not set up to stack specific cards anymore under the ESPN deal because they care more about meeting the annual content obligation.

Not to be a dick, but it's been obvious for weeks that they have nothing.

The fact that they asked Jones to come in shows that they were scraping the bottom of the barrel.

They're just not set up to stack specific cards anymore under the ESPN deal because they care more about meeting the annual content obligation.
Card is still fairly stacked …..that’s just a shit main event imo

What's the best card you build under a Pantoja? Tough break for Brazil & the 301 card

What the hell? Is Dana pressuring Hill to come back early???? Fuuuuck can't do that against Alex!
i didn't know he got released

jamahal-hill-arrested-for-domestic-violence-v0-2k7qkzrphq3c1.jpg

UFC 200 was headline by Nunes and Tate. Nothing will satisfy fans at this point...
Mate, you know that’s a bullshit argument. There’s a lot of fights that would’ve satisfied me but this is clearly a 7th resort after other options haven’t panned out, and fans have every right not to love it.

I do have a feeling that Pereira will lose, Hill is not really crazy like Jiri and is still dangerous on the feet.

jokes aside i wonder who will win,Jamhal "UD against 50 year old Glover" Hill,or the best kickboxer double champ best standup figther in the ufc,no idea tbh

I'm good with this. Yes nobody knows who Hill is but Poatan is a star, it cleans up the LHW division and it's a genuinely awesome fight. I just hope Hill is actually ready

It's a good addition but no offence, nobody cares about Hill. Max vs Gaethje should still headline over that

Acceptable. Don’t know what people expected. It’s a good card if you had reasonable expectations.
I think it’s a great fight. Im not sure who people were expecting ether, maybe they're looking for a loud mouth like Conor. But as far as a good fight, champ vs champ, someone getting knocked out type of fight this is it.

Back