BREAKING: Cheesecake Factory Employees make racist attack

according to the right, racism against blacks is good except if that black guy supports trump
According to leftists, racism against blacks is bad except if that black guy supports Trump.

I don't understand where the racists part of the story is coming from. Were the employees white? It doesn't give the race of the employees in the article.

The Coexist ones? The ones proclaiming the driver is the parent to a high achieving kid? The military insignia ones? The stickers that lets cops know the driver is a fire fighter?

To name a few

I have a few unresolved issues stemming from High School.

So I'd likely wear the hat just to hurt someone that vaguely reminds me of a past bully.

/sarcasm

The Coexist ones? The ones proclaiming the driver is the parent to a high achieving kid? The military insignia ones? The stickers that lets cops know the driver is a fire fighter?
Those are called survival tactics.

Most people that display shit like that do so to appeal to a traffic cops humanity.

Hell i give cops my VA card on top of all the other docs just so they dont go all "operational discretion" on me.

I'd be looking at an idiot wearing a MAGA hat again too, what kind of weirdos actually go around wearing campaign propaganda a year and half after the election is over?

They shouldn't have called him a N******* that was the wrong thing to do
because it obviously still triggers people, like it did to you.

I don't know if anyone asked this, but were the employees black as well?

2 black men are asked to leave a Starbucks for loitering...CEO goes on an apology tour and manager is fired.
What do you want to bet this man does not get the same response from the CEO of the Cheesecake Factory?

Imagine if the roles were reversed and he had an Obama shirt on,
CNN would of had a 4 hour town hall and ESPN would talk about how this effects black athletes.

2 black men are asked to leave a Starbucks for loitering...CEO goes on an apology tour and manager is fired.
What do you want to bet this man does not get the same response from the CEO of the Cheesecake Factory?
Except that's fake news. The manager was not fired. I would expect a far more severe response in this case since there were apparently multiple employees involved.

Edit: update, the employees involved have been suspended, unlike in the Starbucks case.
Cheesecake Sauce: https://www.dailywire.com/news/30634/cheesecake-factory-responds-attack-black-trump-ryan-saavedra

Last edited:
tldr, Trump just lost America a bunch of factory jobs...

Outside the hilarious misplace bravado of anyone who is working at cheesecake factory -- im interested to see how this thread plays out.

I’m just here to agree with the fact that a handful of Cheesecake Factory part time employees represent an entire political party.

Those are called survival tactics.

Most people that display shit like that do so to appeal to a traffic cops humanity.

Hell i give cops my VA card on top of all the other docs just so they dont go all "operational discretion" on me.
Yeah I get it that fire fighters and Vets would surreptitiously let cops know their profession, hoping for some leeway or no ticket in the case of fire-fighters.

wtf it is resturant? thought it was factory for cheesecake.

But what have Republicans done for the black community recently?

I live in Cali, and see MAGA shit all day every day and nobody bats an eye, good times

Granted, I work on a USMC base, so that has a whole lot to do w/ it haha

David Clarke who loved to promote his Sheriff credentials even after he left the job and loves to wear cowboy hats to put White people at ease, is playing his part. Who would have thunk it!

I live close to Clarke's area; no body wears cowboy hats here, not least Black people. Clarke was Sheriff in a urban county, not some ranching/rural area. Even the farmers and livestock raisers here aren't big on wearing cowboy hats. There are some folks who wear them, but it isn't really a feature of the region, like it is in Texas and Wyoming.

Back