• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News BREAKING: Conor vs Cowboy (Official Mega Discussion)

Conor vs. Cowboy

• Total voters
Pretty sure McTapper will win, but I won't be rooting for him.

It's insane how many grown men on this site insult a man *McChicken mctapper* for tapping out . You're in your late twenties or early thirties and acting like you're 16. Grow up

Never ceases to amaze me the amount of McEnterfunnynamehere Americans use.

Is it common to twist up someones name into a school yard insult over there?

I thought Cowboy looked sharp against Hernandez, looked good vs Ferguson, looked like a walking corpse vs Justin. A lot of it depends on what Cowboy shows up

The most likely outcome would be Cowboy by submission which doesn't blemish Conor's record.

Maybe similar to the Perry fight.

Never ceases to amaze me the amount of McEnterfunnynamehere Americans use.

Is it common to twist up someones name into a school yard insult over there?
Only to overrated shit talkers who gets cult followings and refuse to admit their hero is just barely above average.

Conor should win this quit handily but fighting only once in three years and fighting at ww leaves some room for interpretations.
Still glad he's back, allways fun watching him fight. If you like him or not ...

Al is a great win. Otherwise, yeah.
I think the win over Hernandez is good too, especially the way he did it. But yeah Al's the best win he's had in sometime.

<CanYouSeeMeNow><DCWhoa><{natewhut}>{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Like to see Conor win and fight Masvidal. Biggest fight in the sport right now.

The thing about Cowboy fighting Conor is this fight should tell us how focused on fighting Conor is. At his best, I'd pick Conor to starch Cowboy. I don't think Conor is at his best anymore and this will probably be a tougher fight than he's anticipating. I wouldn't be surprised to see either guy win, but stylistically, Conor was always a nightmare matchup for Cowboy...unless Cowboy remembers that he can grapple.

Back